This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.
Mega Stone Locations
- Topic Archived
- Page 1 of 2
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
But to Start Post Game Mega Stone Finding Basics
You need to be in Post Game (beaten the Elite 4)
You need to have Upgraded your Mega Ring, Professor Sycamore will upgrade your ring in Anistar City after you have beaten your Rival in Kiloude City. To get your Rival to appear in Kiloude City you have to battle at least 1 fight in the Battle Mansion in the city, your rival will appear by the pond on the north side of the city after, you will also get Absol's Mega Stone after you win.
You can only find Mega Stones between 8pm to 9pm game time (when the light is on the Sundial in Anistar City)
Mega Stones on the ground will appear as a shiny purple spot.
Mega Stone Locations (on ground locations)
1. Mega Alakazam - Reflecting Caves B3 - Enter Reflecting Caves from Shalour City on the bottom floor you can see a door behind a ledge you can't pass, on the N side of the floor you can see the entrance to the room in the mirror on the N wall. Go through the room and follow the path, the Mega Stone will be in a patch of light at the end.
2. Mega Kangaskhan - Glittering Caves - First right after entering the caves and follow path to end.
3. Mega Pinsar (X only) - Santalune Forest - in the first block with the big tree when you enter the forest the mega stone is in the top left of the block near the open path NW.
4. Mega Gyarados - Couriway Town - small waterfalls behind the Hotel, Middle Waterfall.
5. Mega Scizor - Frost Cavern - Behind Abomasnow at the end of the Cavern.
6. Mega Tyranitar (X only ) - Cyllage City Gym - Climb the first rock wall by the Gym Attendant then instead of continuing into the gym climb the rock wall on the right to the small dead end.
7. Mega Mawile - Shabboneau Castle - by the left stair case on the 2nd floor.
8. Mega Medicham - Laverre City - In front the well that in in front of the Gym.
9. Mega Manectric (X only) - Route 16 - Behind the large rock that 2 roller skaters are going around.
10. Mega Banette - Chamber of Emptiness - Back of the Chamber - to get there on route 22 before entering the building to Victory Road surf on the water S and go down the waterfall and then go to your right, a psychic will be near the entrance.
11. Mega Garchomp - Victory Road - In the open area where you fought your rival, on the left side of the area between the Hex Girl and the Fairy Girl there is a breakable wall, break the wall with rock smash and the stone will be in front of the large tower structure.
12. Mega Heracross (Y only) - Santalune Forest - see Mega Pinsor
13. Mega Houndoom (Y only) - Route 16 see Mega Manectric
14. Mega Aggron (Y only) - Cyllage City Gym - see Mega Tyranitar
Given Stones on next post.
Given Mega Stones
1. Kanto Starter Mega Stones - Lumiose City - Professor Sycamore will give you your first on by what starter you choose. The other 2 may be bought from the owner of the Stone Emporium on Vernal Ave. (in Lumiose City) for 1 million P each.
2. Mega Gengar - Given to you in Laverre City .
3. Mega Aerodactyl - Given to you in Ambertte Town.
4. Mega Mewtwo - Unknown Dungeon in Hidden Pokemon Village - Find on ground after Catching Mewtwo.
5. Mega Ampharos - Given to you in Azure Bay.
6. Mega Blazeiken - Given to you with Event Torchic (Mystery Gift Wi-fi Oct.12 to Jan 15th).
7. Mega Gardevior - Lumious City - Comes with Traded Ralts (Southern Boulevard - Café Soleil), Trade with Diantha (post game?) any pokemon. Cafe Soleil is by the Route 5 Entrance.
8. Mega Absol - Kiloude City - Given to you by Rival after defeat - Rival will appear by pond to the N side of city after you fight at least 1 battle in the battle mansion.
9. Mega Lucario - Given to you in Tower of Mastery with Lucario.
10. Mega Abomasnow - Given to you in Frost Cavern.
bump so people can read it if they want
The first thing a god masters is itself.
Legion is a Badass. So is Mordin.
Another bump. This post is awesome.
I-It's not what it seems! By Pythagorilla's Theorem, I swear it! -Stickler.
Given Mega Stones
This is not fully correct. I went in Yesterday and was offered Charizardite for 1 million, but today bought it for 500,000. The one for blastoise is now up for the same as what I bought Charizardite for.
---did you know there is a Power Ranger Card Game? Started in 2013 and Growing! Check out the official facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/PowerRangersCards
digilord5 posted...Given Mega Stones
Ya I found out later it's a range of 500,000 to 1 million that changes every so many days
Sora_Roxas_XIII posted...digilord5 posted...Given Mega Stones
I can confirm that I've been offered Venusaurite for 150,000.
3DS FC: 1891-2366-2807
They need to allow editing after the 1 hour mark.
Add user to Ignore List after reporting