This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just caught my first Shiny of the game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just caught my first Shiny of the game!

User Info: IvyX

IvyX
3 years ago#1
But its a Mr. Mime, yuck. I was in a cave, why couldn't it have been a Zubat or something? lmao XD

Anyone else catch any Shinies yet? And what did you get?
Trainer: Ivy White: 0304 0809 4221 Black 2: 3010 5929 3972 PokeX: 2535 3638 4438 I breed Starters. HM: Ask

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
3 years ago#2
I don't have any shiny pokemon yet unfortunately.

Grats btw
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616

User Info: pokemaniac21

pokemaniac21
3 years ago#3
it' actually kind of surprising how many people have already found shinies. I came up with a trapinch. gible would've been better for mega evo later tho'
3ds friend code: 5327-0975-0713

User Info: Lunaby

Lunaby
3 years ago#4
Was stuck on one of the ice puzzles, and just as I figured out I could move diagonally (oops lol) and was about to make my final slide, hit the snow and a shiny Haunter appeared :D
Now I can have a shiny Mega Gengar, so excited for that.

And I can now appreciate the time consuming sliding puzzles, and be super thankful I didn't get a bad Pokemon, like Jynx as my shiny.

Edit: Also, out of the 4 wild shinies I've seen in my whole Pokemon career, this is the first one on my own game (the other 3 were when helping friends/siblings on their games >.>) so it's even cooler for me.
FC: 4170-3646-0561 Black 2

User Info: IvyX

IvyX
3 years ago#5
Lunaby posted...
Was stuck on one of the ice puzzles, and just as I figured out I could move diagonally (oops lol) and was about to make my final slide, hit the snow and a shiny Haunter appeared :D
Now I can have a shiny Mega Gengar, so excited for that.

And I can now appreciate the time consuming sliding puzzles, and be super thankful I didn't get a bad Pokemon, like Jynx as my shiny.

Edit: Also, out of the 4 wild shinies I've seen in my whole Pokemon career, this is the first one on my own game (the other 3 were when helping friends/siblings on their games >.>) so it's even cooler for me.

I've only run into a few, but really the only I loved and was able to use was a Shiny Golbat I caught in SS that I evolved into Crobat. He even had a Timid nature. I miss my little watermelon. I had him walking behind me at all times. :D Would have loved another.
Trainer: Ivy White: 0304 0809 4221 Black 2: 3010 5929 3972 PokeX: 2535 3638 4438 I breed Starters. HM: Ask

User Info: gamefreakfan

gamefreakfan
3 years ago#6
mine was a shiny Noctowl while trying to find a Trevenant in route 20
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just caught my first Shiny of the game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived