This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can I get another Snorlax or Munchlax?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How can I get another Snorlax or Munchlax?

User Info: UltimateSage

UltimateSage
3 years ago#1
I have a friend who hates having to fight a Snorlax, so, being the friend I am, I want to make a party with at least 4 of them in it. Are there any Snorlax or Munchlax in the wild? Is there a way to breed to get them? (Maybe a snorlax with a ditto or something). Or is trading the only way I could get more? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
As derived from this data using science, women are simply mindless killing machines hell-bent on spilling blood of their enemies.

User Info: V_for_Vienetta

V_for_Vienetta
3 years ago#2
There is a sleeping Snorlax early on in the game.

User Info: V_for_Vienetta

V_for_Vienetta
3 years ago#3
I noticed you said 'in the wild'. Disregard previous post.

User Info: Belligero

Belligero
3 years ago#4
Since you have 4, if you have a female, you can breed them to get Snorlaxes, or with the Incense to get Munchlaxes.

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 years ago#5
Belligero posted...
Since you have 4, if you have a female, you can breed them to get Snorlaxes, or with the Incense to get Munchlaxes.

That lackluster eyes of yours
Arguing with TC is like playing chess with a pigeon: The pigeon craps on the table, knocks over your king, and flies away, declaring victory.

User Info: Midnighthobo89

Midnighthobo89
3 years ago#6
i think thats the only snorlax you can catch. but there are ways to get more.
1) you can set up a GTS trade to get a snorlax (put up a starter to trade and you might get one easily, that is if you can breed them with something if you have a female starter)
2) breed a female snorlax with something in its egg group - you dont need the lax insence to breed, thats only to get munchlax
3) breed any snorlax with a ditto, but you can only get it after the 8th gym in the pokemon village, unless you again can trade in the GTS for something
4) friend safari if you have a friend that has it for his safari.
Pokemon FC 2363 6118 3649

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#7
I got one from a Wonder Trade, though that's hardly a great idea.
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Pokemon Y
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How can I get another Snorlax or Munchlax?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived