This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ok im at the eight gym and i have to get the gym leader back to his gym...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ok im at the eight gym and i have to get the gym leader back to his gym...

User Info: Kyubikenhonoh

Kyubikenhonoh
4 years ago#1
OK I'm at the Eighth badge, I just got to snowbell city, I some how missed rock smash, so I don't have it or know where to get it. what im really after is a png map of winding forest its really hard to navigate in there and I don't know here the gym leader went. I have assembled a freaky power team.

And my team is:
Delphox lv 70(psychic/fire) everyone says he sucks because of not having 1 of 2 moves but he rocks!
Lucario(fighting/Steel)
Gogoat(grass type)
Pidgeot(normal/flying)
Sylveon(fairy)<----SPatt+SPdef type so its a beastly special tank/Special nuker.
Xerneas(fairy)<---gonna replace with gyarados but very good moveset and stats otherwise.

This team is quite strong I mean my gogoat is tough enough to tank a fire blast and counter with surf, earthquake, aerial ace or leaf blade. Plowed through venusaur blastoise and charizard. even plowed through a gyarados in mega form with it. I kid you not.

But yeah im kinda lost and dunno where to go to avoid a dead end...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ok im at the eight gym and i have to get the gym leader back to his gym...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived