This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, umm... Delphox is actually the best looking final starter.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, umm... Delphox is actually the best looking final starter.

User Info: Jagus

Jagus
3 years ago#1
I know I'm in the minority here, but I think it's the best. When I heard everyone's reaction to it, I was expecting it to be terrible. But I just fought it, and well, it's cool. It's not great, but what are the alternatives?

Greninja? A rather generic looking blue frog with a weirdly shaped head. The tongue scarf is cool, but it's still underwhelming.

Chesnaught? An old man version of Tails from Sonic dressed as a mummy with Bowser's shell.

Delphox? A wizened fox sage wearing a robe. It's actually the coolest.
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge

User Info: PatricusMaximus

PatricusMaximus
3 years ago#2
False. Chesnaught is by far the coolest.
3DS FC: 0404-5889-9386
ACNL: Patrick; Woodbury

User Info: BLAKUboy

BLAKUboy
3 years ago#3
There is something terribly wrong with you. You should probably see a doctor immediately.
Let's just hope Kairi never teams up with Aqua and the Moogle. Then KMA would have some serious ego problems. - daenym2164

User Info: Return_of_the_V

Return_of_the_V
3 years ago#4
I thought so until I couldn't unsee the immense earhair of every evolution stage for Fennekin.

User Info: Infernisle

Infernisle
3 years ago#5
BLAKUboy posted...
There is something terribly wrong with you. You should probably see a doctor immediately.

At least he didn't say Chesnaught. Greninja is good and Delphox is acceptable, but that other thing is an abomination.

User Info: Jagus

Jagus
3 years ago#6
Return_of_the_V posted...
I thought so until I couldn't unsee the immense earhair of every evolution stage for Fennekin.

It gives balance to the design. Look how it extends to the width of the robe. I like it.
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge

User Info: BLAKUboy

BLAKUboy
3 years ago#7
Delphox is acceptable

Aeris dies if she takes more damage than her current HP - Panthera
http://signavatar.com/11807_s.png

User Info: inTaCtfuL

inTaCtfuL
3 years ago#8
umm, my opinion is better than yours
i7-3970X Extreme ~ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ~ 32 GB DDR3-2133 ~ 10 TB 7200RPM ~ 500 GB SSD ~ 690 x2 ~ 1200 W PSU Gold ~

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#9
I like Chesnaught and Greninja has grown on me a ton. Delphox i could care less. Traded my Lucario w. Lucarinite or whatever its called for a chesnaught, wanted to use it.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: MaruKazeryu

MaruKazeryu
3 years ago#10
don't worry TC. I agree with you

although I don't dislike any of the starters, Delphox is definitely the best. they all look like what they set out to be: Delphox, a witch, Greninja, a ninja, and Chesnaut, a ****ing juggernaut
4639-9811-6534 -Pokemon X/Y Friend Code
PM me if you add
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, umm... Delphox is actually the best looking final starter.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived