This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Enemy Pokemon taking damage in weird ways...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Enemy Pokemon taking damage in weird ways...

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
4 years ago#11
Sticky_Derp posted...
op is saying that the damage moves do is changing
i.e. [random attack names, not specific] he uses Tackle, then Pound, then Tackle
and tackle does more damage the second time

am i right, tc?

either you're using stat altering moves or leveling up or critting or just imagining things

If your example is correct (and that's what I was getting from the first post), it could also be because the damage calculation has a random component in it. That way, you're doing a range of damage instead of a flat amount.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: Winsage

Winsage
4 years ago#12
There is a small random component in damage, I believe. But it really only makes a difference when you're hitting for large amounts of damage, so I think it's more likely that TC is seeing an illusion, which is easy to do when you can't see any markers on the enemy bar.
NNid: Windsage

User Info: MoonLightCloud

MoonLightCloud
4 years ago#13
TC, share some of that stuff you're smoking.
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo

User Info: codya30

codya30
4 years ago#14
Sticky_Derp posted...
op is saying that the damage moves do is changing
i.e. [random attack names, not specific] he uses Tackle, then Pound, then Tackle
and tackle does more damage the second time

That's right. And it is larger amounts for sure. It goes from an 1/10 of a bar, then 1/5, then 1/4. It increases each time. If I use the same move three times, it does the same damage each time. It's odd.
huzzah the poobah! oranges are oranges and nut cakes aren't fruit cakes...
GT: TurqoiseSage3 & 3DS: 0817 4127 2973
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Enemy Pokemon taking damage in weird ways...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived