This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon to play in the mean time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon to play in the mean time?

User Info: lilboycano101

lilboycano101
3 years ago#1
So right now i don't have a 3ds.... dying to play this game, so i was wondering which pokemon game is good to play before this? I had soul silver my pokemon are pretty high there. I never played black/ white, black/ white 2 , so which is better for me to go and pick up and play?? Thanks!

User Info: lilboycano101

lilboycano101
3 years ago#2
Bump fast thread

User Info: Galapagoz

Galapagoz
3 years ago#3
you could try both.

User Info: frogdude142

frogdude142
3 years ago#4
lilboycano101 posted...
So right now i don't have a 3ds.... dying to play this game, so i was wondering which pokemon game is good to play before this? I had soul silver my pokemon are pretty high there. I never played black/ white, black/ white 2 , so which is better for me to go and pick up and play?? Thanks!

pick up black then black 2 :P beat black then sync with black 2 and... well you'll just have to play the story :P

User Info: toad878

toad878
3 years ago#5
BW2 are one of the best games yet, in my opinion

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
3 years ago#6
i liked black and white 1 because you only encounter the new pokemon until post game, making feel like an actual new generation and not just a giant add-on.
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back

User Info: legendxofxsky

legendxofxsky
3 years ago#7
lilboycano101 posted...

Why don't you play the Pokemon X and Y ROM?
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y
3DS FC: 3110 5108 4293 Feel free to add me (Let me know first :9)

User Info: TerribleLuck

TerribleLuck
3 years ago#8
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...

Lolwat.

User Info: legendxofxsky

legendxofxsky
3 years ago#9
TerribleLuck posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...

Lolwat.

True story. There is a ROM...
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y
3DS FC: 3110 5108 4293 Feel free to add me (Let me know first :9)

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
3 years ago#10
If you can afford to go and buy a new game you can afford to save up for a 3DS and one of these.
3DS Friend Code: 0344-9443-2457, Newtown Dream Address (AC:NL): 5400-2162-1014
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon to play in the mean time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived