The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon to play in the mean time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon to play in the mean time?

User Info: lilboycano101

lilboycano101
3 years ago#11
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
So right now i don't have a 3ds.... dying to play this game, so i was wondering which pokemon game is good to play before this? I had soul silver my pokemon are pretty high there. I never played black/ white, black/ white 2 , so which is better for me to go and pick up and play?? Thanks!

Why don't you play the Pokemon X and Y ROM?

I thought you couldn't .....

User Info: legendxofxsky

legendxofxsky
3 years ago#12
lilboycano101 posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
So right now i don't have a 3ds.... dying to play this game, so i was wondering which pokemon game is good to play before this? I had soul silver my pokemon are pretty high there. I never played black/ white, black/ white 2 , so which is better for me to go and pick up and play?? Thanks!

Yeah. I downloaded the ROM. I played it a bit. It's a little slower than the 3DS, but it also depends on what your running, too.

I tested this on a 16 GB ram, Intel core i7 3rd, on windows 7 ultimate.

I experinced very good gameplay, but was a tad slow when running/going through tunnels.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y
3DS FC: 3110 5108 4293 Feel free to add me (Let me know first :9)

User Info: lilboycano101

lilboycano101
3 years ago#13
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...

Yeah. I downloaded the ROM. I played it a bit. It's a little slower than the 3DS, but it also depends on what your running, too.

I tested this on a 16 GB ram, Intel core i7 3rd, on windows 7 ultimate.

I experinced very good gameplay, but was a tad slow when running/going through tunnels.

CHeck your PM but also still want to know more people input...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon to play in the mean time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived