The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I buy this or legend of legend of zelda link between worlds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I buy this or legend of legend of zelda link between worlds?

User Info: TheIastspartan

TheIastspartan
3 years ago#11
the_NGW posted...
Neither, you already have a copy of this gen, and the new Zelda looks pretty..meh.

Pretty meh? It's a sequel to Link to the Past. That by default means it'll kick absolute ass. Plus they're mixing the formula up a ton with the item renting system, and you can play dungeons in almost any order.

I don't see how it'll be anything less than amazing TBH.

User Info: Lupin the 4th

Lupin the 4th
3 years ago#12
TheIastspartan posted...
the_NGW posted...
Neither, you already have a copy of this gen, and the new Zelda looks pretty..meh.

Pretty meh? It's a sequel to Link to the Past. That by default means it'll kick absolute ass. Plus they're mixing the formula up a ton with the item renting system, and you can play dungeons in almost any order.

I don't see how it'll be anything less than amazing TBH.

I personally like how Link looks like his concept art from that era. Hyrule Historia is pretty handy as a reference. ;)

Seriously, should be a blast though. Zelda fanbase is getting as bad as the Sonic fanbase. Impossible to please. And unlike Sonic, there's never been a genuinely BAD Zelda game. Outside of the CDi abominations, anyway.
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
3 years ago#13
the_NGW posted...

MEH!? now it isn't "wowie zowie! omg YEEES" BUT IN NO WAY IS IT A "MEH"
Open world Action Adventure game that focuses on physics and player choice.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1206086702/cornerstone-the-song-of-tyrim
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I buy this or legend of legend of zelda link between worlds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived