This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What pokemon are similar to Heatran in game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What pokemon are similar to Heatran in game?

User Info: Enix Belmont

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#1
On my old team, I replaced Starmie with Greninja, but I've been using both Scizor and Ferrothorn, and I'm unsure what to do with Heatran unobtainable. I want a current team in the mean time.

Old team:

Scizor
Salamence
Gengar
Starmie
Heatran
Ferrothorn

New team?:

Scizor
Gengar
Greninja
Noivern?
?????
?????

Ferrothorn i'm thinking I'll just transfer mine, defense pokemon are boring to train and I'm not too attached, plus, I feel heatran really helps to cover it.

Any pokemon you can recommend in the mean time? Gengar is a lock, as is Scizor. Greninja I spent hours breeding so it's a lock for now. Noivern I figure I'll try a new dragon, plus it looks awesome and I have one with 4 perfect IVs
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.

User Info: lnightfuryl

lnightfuryl
3 years ago#2
You can get Ferrothorn in the game btw. Other than that I unfortunately have no suggestions =\
3DS FC: 3883-5654-4691 XBL GT: Shiloh a Dragon

User Info: jongiplane

jongiplane
3 years ago#3
You can catch a Torkoal.

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#4
lnightfuryl posted...
You can get Ferrothorn in the game btw. Other than that I unfortunately have no suggestions =\

I've seen one, I think. Considering it, but I'm not even too attached. Hell, those two pokemon are probably my two least favorite on my old team, pokemon wise.
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.

User Info: Alty1

Alty1
3 years ago#5
If you want a fire sponge, you could use Arcanine.

User Info: lnightfuryl

lnightfuryl
3 years ago#6
Enix Belmont posted...
lnightfuryl posted...

I've seen one, I think. Considering it, but I'm not even too attached. Hell, those two pokemon are probably my two least favorite on my old team, pokemon wise.

Understandable XD
3DS FC: 3883-5654-4691 XBL GT: Shiloh a Dragon
(message deleted)

User Info: __Probably__

__Probably__
3 years ago#8
Use Heatmor and make us proud!
B2 FC: 4084 7563 9736
0044-3919-7615 3DS (AC:NL, Y Helioptile Dedenne Zebstrika - Kanye West)

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#9
Alty1 posted...
If you want a fire sponge, you could use Arcanine.

Is this in game? I'd absolutely consider it. Not a huge fan either, but probably as much as Heatran.

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#10
jongiplane posted...
You can catch a Torkoal.

Not really the same niche. Not so hot in the way of stats, resistances, special attacks...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What pokemon are similar to Heatran in game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived