This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What pokemon are similar to Heatran in game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What pokemon are similar to Heatran in game?

User Info: Alty1

Alty1
3 years ago#11
Enix Belmont posted...
Alty1 posted...
If you want a fire sponge, you could use Arcanine.

Is this in game? I'd absolutely consider it. Not a huge fan either, but probably as much as Heatran.

It's in the friend safari. Which means you can get it off the trade board fairly easily.

User Info: Enix Belmont

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#12
Possibly. I'd like something to use stealth rock, too - almost everyone I know uses charizard.

As for Heatmor...Well, if I thought it looked cool, maybe, but...
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.

User Info: Enix Belmont

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#13
I'm actually thinking Skarmory or Gliscor and Aegislash for the last of this team, for now. Recommendations? Reasons not to? Which of Skarm/Gliscor should I use? They can get stealth rock in this one, right?
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What pokemon are similar to Heatran in game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived