This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you skip cutscenes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you skip cutscenes?

User Info: Edge4o7_

Edge4o7_
4 years ago#1
Considering going back and trying to catch a good natured Yveltal. I got sassy -_-.

Wondering if there's a way to skip cutscenes to make it less painful.
XBL: Edge4o7
3DS FC: 0774-5549-6514 http://i.imgur.com/2XE78U0.jpg

Edge4o7_
4 years ago#2
bump

User Info: PokeCris

PokeCris
4 years ago#3
Knock it out, it'll still be there after being defeated. You won't have to see the cutscene after that, if you save after beating I mean
3DS FC: 0430-8439-5209

User Info: Krissi2197

Krissi2197
4 years ago#4
PokeCris posted...
Knock it out, it'll still be there after being defeated. You won't have to see the cutscene after that, if you save after beating I mean

Pretty sure the nature/stats are determined when you first encounter it, so it won't change. I may be wrong though.
3DS FC: 1461 6423 5325

User Info: PokeCris

PokeCris
4 years ago#5
Krissi2197 posted...
PokeCris posted...

Pretty sure the nature/stats are determined when you first encounter it, so it won't change. I may be wrong though.

They aren't set on the first encounter.
3DS FC: 0430-8439-5209

User Info: Krissi2197

Krissi2197
4 years ago#6
PokeCris posted...
Krissi2197 posted...
PokeCris posted...

They aren't set on the first encounter.

I may be thinking of the roaming Pokemon, then. My mistake.
3DS FC: 1461 6423 5325

User Info: NeutronStar256

NeutronStar256
4 years ago#7
Aww, what? I watched that cutscene like 30 times for nothing! Oh well, it was worth it 'cause he's got a good nature and 31 IV in Sp. Attack, Attack, Sp. Def and Speed. I think is def IV is pretty lame though, probably less than 10 and HP is probably around 12-15(educated guess). Who cares though, when I saw those stats for him I went with it
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

Edge4o7_
4 years ago#8
NeutronStar256 posted...
Aww, what? I watched that cutscene like 30 times for nothing! Oh well, it was worth it 'cause he's got a good nature and 31 IV in Sp. Attack, Attack, Sp. Def and Speed. I think is def IV is pretty lame though, probably less than 10 and HP is probably around 12-15(educated guess). Who cares though, when I saw those stats for him I went with it

What nature did you go with?

I'm not sure what I want. Thinking modest, but maybe timid or calm.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you skip cutscenes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived