This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wireless news?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wireless news?

User Info: lsq86

lsq86
3 years ago#1
hello all i was wonderin does anyone know how to shutdown the wireless news" ?? i mean when i have it on (i dont remember if having it off also) i get "news" in the lower section of the 3ds like "do you wana use the wonder trade " or " do you know about link trades" etc.. is there any way to turn them off ?
FC 4098 3510 5673
Lauro Currently Playing: Pokemon Y

lsq86
3 years ago#2
bump
FC 4098 3510 5673

lsq86
3 years ago#3
3rd bump
FC 4098 3510 5673

User Info: Tention

Tention
3 years ago#4
I think they keep showing up until you do the 'suggestion' at least once. im not 100% sure about this though.

User Info: DeSilent1

DeSilent1
3 years ago#5
Tention posted...
I think they keep showing up until you do the 'suggestion' at least once. im not 100% sure about this though.

I wouldn't think so. I kept getting the Wonder Trade news even though I've already done it multiple times in the past.
d[-_-]b

User Info: Tention

Tention
3 years ago#6
DeSilent1 posted...
Tention posted...

I wouldn't think so. I kept getting the Wonder Trade news even though I've already done it multiple times in the past.

you're right, same thing just happened to me. not sure, I think we just have to deal with this minor annoyance. I can't find an option to turn it off either.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wireless news?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived