This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you a hardcore pokemon player?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are you a hardcore pokemon player?

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
3 years ago#1
Do you follow EV's, IV's, and Natures religiously?

User Info: CruxisInhibitor

CruxisInhibitor
3 years ago#2
I can enjoy the rigors of competitive battling, breeding, and EVing. I have a whole site of Pokemon down below that i've EV'd personally. I don't take it too seriously, I like to have fun with it and use all different types of Pokemon. I've been playing for more than a decade so I think I consider myself a hardcore player and fan.
http://mattypokes.webs.com : Black FC: 2322 5597 1384
i5 2500k ASRock E3/G3 Radeon HD7850 650W 8GB RAM 1TB HDD

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
3 years ago#3
Not at all. Never battled outside the single player, and my team always consists of ones I choose based on visual preference, perversion preference (Lopunny mostly), and a decent elemental balance. I only concern myself with gender when capturing, and nothing else.
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive

User Info: Soccerelite08

Soccerelite08
3 years ago#4
Yes and No. I don't battle competitively, but I still enjoy EV training my pokemon, making sure they have good natures, etc.
3DS Friend Code: 2895-6894-3692

User Info: SuperNerdSoren

SuperNerdSoren
3 years ago#5
No. no. and no, which would label me as "not hardcore" according to those that do follow them religiously. *rolls eyes*
Giygas: I feel g...o...o...d... I'm h...a...p...p...y... Laaaaaaaaaggg...

User Info: SNIvory

SNIvory
3 years ago#6
Not really, but I hate losing. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.. I got fed up with Mega Blazikens in Random Matchup, so I trained and bred a sand team with Excadrill, 4 perfect IVs each, maxed EVs and proper Nature. Excadrill just destroys anything and everything that doesn't have Mach Punch..
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are you a hardcore pokemon player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived