This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guide to breeding pokemon with Perfect or near-Perfect IVs ver 1.1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guide to breeding pokemon with Perfect or near-Perfect IVs ver 1.1

User Info: kk2extreme

kk2extreme
2 years ago#391
ShyGuy64 posted...
Anyone have ditto friend safari? I'm new not sure what my safari Pokémon are

I think I have baubasaur in my safari, and some other grass starters.

FC 4055-4383-1349
PSN: KXZ0

User Info: Wonder_Kris

Wonder_Kris
2 years ago#392
Hey guys! After 2 weeks of reformatting my 2 3DS to get Normal-safari with ditto I have finally done so.

Please add me.

FC: 5129-2387-6011

Teddiursa, Kecleon and Ditto.

I'll be online for most of the day (GM time).
Pokemon X FC: 5129-2387-6011
Teddiursa, Kecleon and Ditto

User Info: matu_broski

matu_broski
2 years ago#393
can anyone get me a ditto friend code here is mine (keep in mine i do not have a 3ds this is my sisters so she is a girl so im a boy fyi just if u wanted to know...)

0375 - 9250 - 5474

there tell me and ill accept

matu_broski
2 years ago#394
also if anyone has a good friend safari plz tel me idk what i have but ill let u guys know when I find out

matu_broski
2 years ago#395
wonder kris i am new to this so if u see this check ur friends list i am friending u

matu_broski
2 years ago#396
can anyone give me a ditto friend code in the friend safari

matu_broski
2 years ago#397
wonder_kris plz accept my fr

User Info: forrestgravey

forrestgravey
2 years ago#398
Here's a question. I want to go the distance, and get a perfect growlithe. I've got two 5Iv parents, one missing speed, one missing sp. a. If the odds of getting a perfect one are about 1/100, or so was said, how much does that improve if I give, say, the father, a power anklet, to ensure his perfect speed is passed on?

User Info: MrPokemon73

MrPokemon73
2 years ago#399
OMG i don't know if its true but i just legitly bred a shiny eevee and i bred another eevee and the stat judge in kiloude city said my stats couldn't be beat, so could my eevee have perfect IV's?
FC - 5112-4767-5140, FS - I need to find out
Lapras>Everything...Except for Scizor, Charizard, Jolteon, Glaceon

User Info: PikaManiac

PikaManiac
2 years ago#400
forrestgravey posted...
Here's a question. I want to go the distance, and get a perfect growlithe. I've got two 5Iv parents, one missing speed, one missing sp. a. If the odds of getting a perfect one are about 1/100, or so was said, how much does that improve if I give, say, the father, a power anklet, to ensure his perfect speed is passed on?

I assume you know that you need to attach a Destiny Knot to 1 of the parents to guarantee that the children inherits 5 random stats out of 12 (each Pokémon has 6 stats; both parents have a total of 12 stats) of the parent's stats. Attaching a Power item to 1 of the parent will override 1 of the 5 random stats passed down by the parent by guaranteeing that the stat of the parent holding the corresponding Power item is passed down. Also, you sacrifice a slot for holding an Everstone for passing the desired Nature and leave Nature up to luck.

I say you are better off just breeding using by attaching an Everstone to the parent with the desired Nature, and attaching a Destiny Knot to the other parent until the game gives what you want. Using 2 parents with 5 max IVs each, it should only take you a day or 2 to get a perfect Pokémon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guide to breeding pokemon with Perfect or near-Perfect IVs ver 1.1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.