This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guide to breeding pokemon with Perfect or near-Perfect IVs ver 1.1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guide to breeding pokemon with Perfect or near-Perfect IVs ver 1.1

User Info: 2pado

2pado
10 months ago#451

If both of your parents have 4 perfect IVs (if they don't, replace them with 4 perfect IV parents ASAP), the odds to hatch a pokemon with all 5 perfect is about 1 in 24. There is nothing you can do to speed this part up, just keep breeding and checking every baby until it finally happens.

Man, either i've been doing something VERY wrong, i'm the unluckiest dude in the world, or this is a mean lie, i've hatched well over 60 Dratinis (one of them shiny!) with both 4 IV parents (between them they have 5 perfect desired ivs) and not a single one of them has been a 5 IVS one.

Any tips?

User Info: MarzanBD007

MarzanBD007
10 months ago#452
2pado posted...

Man, either i've been doing something VERY wrong, i'm the unluckiest dude in the world, or this is a mean lie, i've hatched well over 60 Dratinis (one of them shiny!) with both 4 IV parents (between them they have 5 perfect desired ivs) and not a single one of them has been a 5 IVS one.

Any tips?

Are you breeding with destiny knot?
IGN: Marzan FC: 1865-1932-2601
Member of Kyogre's Cascade, SSG & Pokelite Trainers' Sanctum
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guide to breeding pokemon with Perfect or near-Perfect IVs ver 1.1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.