This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Counter My Team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Counter My Team

User Info: vernon v

vernon v
3 years ago#1
Serious request. I think this team is solid but just want to see if there's any weaknesses I'm looking over.

Scizor
Hydreigon
Aegislash
Rotom (water)
Conkeldurr
Delphox

User Info: _AverageGamer

_AverageGamer
3 years ago#2
Kind of depends on your attacks too, but what is your counter for a fairy Pokemon? A fairy attack will dominate Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon, fairy is super effective against both).

Besides your Hydreigon, do you have any Dragon, Ice, or Fairy attacks to battle against Dragon?
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer

User Info: Alty1

Alty1
3 years ago#3
_AverageGamer posted...
Kind of depends on your attacks too, but what is your counter for a fairy Pokemon? A fairy attack will dominate Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon, fairy is super effective against both)

I'd assume Scizor.

Also, TC:

Jellicent will be able to handle everything besides Rotom-W (and depending on movepool Hydre), and the pink blobs can deal with it nicely.

_AverageGamer
3 years ago#4
Alty1 posted...
I'd assume Scizor.

Also, TC:

Jellicent will be able to handle everything besides Rotom-W (and depending on movepool Hydre), and the pink blobs can deal with it nicely.

For some reason, I was thinking of Scyther when I read Scizor. But yes, Scizor might be a good counter if the Fairy Pokemon doesn't have any fire attacks, like Slurpuff can learn Flame Thrower and is faster than Scizor.
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer

User Info: Alty1

Alty1
3 years ago#5
_AverageGamer posted...
Alty1 posted...
I'd assume Scizor.

Also, TC:

For some reason, I was thinking of Scyther when I read Scizor. But yes, Scizor might be a good counter if the Fairy Pokemon doesn't have any fire attacks, like Slurpuff can learn Flame Thrower and is faster than Scizor.

Technician Bullet Punches annihilate fairies.

_AverageGamer
3 years ago#6
Alty1 posted...
Technician Bullet Punches annihilate fairies.

Assuming perfect Atk IVs and Atk EVs and holding a Life Orb for Scizor and perfect Health IVs and Defense IVs from Slurpuff and EVs in something other than health and defense, Slurpuff would survive one of these attacks with a tiny bit of health, assuming the stats I'm getting is correct. It would OHKO it if there was an entry hazard.

Of course, the game is still new. I don't know if the information I have about Slurpuff is true.
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer

User Info: vernon v

vernon v
3 years ago#7
Awesome suggestions. Anything else I'm missing?

User Info: Fierce_Deity777

Fierce_Deity777
3 years ago#8
vernon v posted...
Serious request. I think this team is solid but just want to see if there's any weaknesses I'm looking over.

Scizor
Hydreigon
Aegislash <- Ground weak
Rotom (water) <- Ground weak
Conkeldurr
Delphox <- Ground weak

Edit: oops. scizor is neutral to ground
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.

User Info: KK_the_Slider

KK_the_Slider
3 years ago#9
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
vernon v posted...

Scizor
Hydreigon
Aegislash <- Ground weak
Rotom (water) <- Ground weak
Conkeldurr
Delphox <- Ground weak

Edit: oops. scizor is neutral to ground

Rotom has Levitate.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Counter My Team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived