This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looked down while browsing tumblr, realized I hatched my GF's christmas present.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Looked down while browsing tumblr, realized I hatched my GF's christmas present.

User Info: Mattata5

Mattata5
3 years ago#1
http://24.media.tumblr.com/93f8694e582dcfc01427f3407cb9f5f7/tumblr_mv74dnTZoB1rljpeho1_1280.jpg

Modest nature, unfortunately couldn't get her a female.

The Sp.Atk stat is a 5 at hatching, so I'm guessing the IV isn't worth it anyway.
Enlisted as an IT in the US Navy.

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
3 years ago#2
I was like "It's just an Eevee."

Then I saw it was silver.

omgyes
I juss dun understayand.

Mattata5
3 years ago#3
Lil_Puddin posted...

omgyes

The fact that Eevee's colour looks exactly like the shiny when you tilt the screen back, and that I hatch eggs on the side while doing other stuff, made me question if it was actually shiny for a couple seconds.

User Info: Apollo211

Apollo211
3 years ago#4
Awwwwww <3 What a nice present

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#5
Mattata5 posted...
Lil_Puddin posted...

omgyes

The fact that Eevee's colour looks exactly like the shiny when you tilt the screen back, and that I hatch eggs on the side while doing other stuff, made me question if it was actually shiny for a couple seconds.

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of the Pokemon coloration in this game. I almost released a shiny Abra because I mistook it for the new coloration.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
3 years ago#6
I keep reading "girlfriend" as GameFreak...
My 3DS FC
Rotom: 3308-5985-4794

Mattata5
3 years ago#7
RotomGuy3 posted...
I keep reading "girlfriend" as GameFreak...

I think they'd be giving me an exclusive shiny patch if that was the case

User Info: TI_Four

TI_Four
3 years ago#8
I hope that is not the only present you plan on getting her. It would not be very romantic or classy if it is. A girl wants her love to make her feel special on her birthday; that means a real, tangible gift with thought put into it and a well-planned event (like a dinner date).

User Info: Sopheroo

Sopheroo
3 years ago#9
TI_Four posted...
I hope that is not the only present you plan on getting her. It would not be very romantic or classy if it is. A girl wants her love to make her feel special on her birthday; that means a real, tangible gift with thought put into it and a well-planned event (like a dinner date).

All I ask my boyfriend to do for me is to be thoughtful, honest and caring.

I have a full-time job and he doesn't, I can perfectly pay for my food, even on my birthday.

Mattata5
3 years ago#10
Sopheroo posted...
TI_Four posted...

All I ask my boyfriend to do for me is to be thoughtful, honest and caring.

I have a full-time job and he doesn't, I can perfectly pay for my food, even on my birthday.

1. For her birthday I got her the complete Studio Ghibli set, Pokemon X, and a handmade wooden puzzle

2. For her actual Christmas present I'm getting her a $700 cello

3. She lives on the other side of the country, which isn't something easy to work with since I'm in the Navy. I'm planning a visit in December before I go to a ship

4. Your personal opinion on what a thoughtful gift is has nothing to do with my relationship. A shiny Eevee cannot be purchased in a store by normal means, and the fact that I spent 20+ hours hatching it is plenty meaningful
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Looked down while browsing tumblr, realized I hatched my GF's christmas present.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived