This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Distorted Frontier was pretty creative. yes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Distorted Frontier was pretty creative. yes?

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
3 years ago#1
Some of you probably think games like Platinum are old now or whatever, but I think game freak did a good job with the whole distorted frontier and the creepy haunted mansion with the ghost butler. At least the butler was a regular ghost and not a yamask

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#2
Are you talking about the distortion world or the battle frontier?
They call me Wonder-Handsome
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#3
And the ghost butler was from the Old Chateau. So....I think TC has a lot of old stuff mixed up in his/her head.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: Sticky_Derp

Sticky_Derp
3 years ago#4
I was expecting some kind of grand delusion about having a Battle Frontier based on nonsense-reversals of rules like Inverse Battles and such.
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
3 years ago#5
It's WizardOfHoth. Move along.
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
3 years ago#6
ANYWAYZ!!!!!

Anyone else think game freak did a good job with the whole distorted world? I know nothing about anti matter and weird anti gravity alternate dimensions, but I think they did a good job with that stuff in the Pokemon world.

And yes the chateaux is the haunted mansion in Platinum.

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
3 years ago#7
Sticky_Derp posted...
I was expecting some kind of grand delusion about having a Battle Frontier based on nonsense-reversals of rules like Inverse Battles and such.

I expected some Platinum Creepypasta about an evil Battle Frontier in a hacked game.
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
3DS FC: 4596-9948-4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)

User Info: Houndoomed

Houndoomed
3 years ago#8
Platinum was the best game, and distortion World was the best are ever created in Pokemon.
Dot dot dot
. . .
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Distorted Frontier was pretty creative. yes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived