This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need my fave pokemon Zangoose, willing to trade my Seviper!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Need my fave pokemon Zangoose, willing to trade my Seviper!

User Info: Humpski

Humpski
3 years ago#1
Any takers? Pretty please?

I don't even know if Zangoose is in this game, I'm just going to assume he is since I just caught a Seviper in my Y game...
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 years ago#2
Humpski posted...

I don't even know if Zangoose is in this game, I'm just going to assume he is since I just caught a Seviper in my Y game...

i will give you my honest opinion... yes seviper is in the game but it only appears in a horde but the seviper has a high chance of getting killed.

you might be better off by going on the GTS and looking for some reasonable trade ie a zangoose for a seviper or something.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88

User Info: JPaul87

JPaul87
3 years ago#3
Humpski posted...

Hey Humpski,

It's my understanding that Seviper can be found on their own in Y, and Zangoose in X (I'm playing X and I've bumped into several on upper Rte 8,) but otherwise you'll only find them in hordes where they get ganged up on too quickly. I was figuring I'd just use Whismur's Synchronoise to isolate the Seviper in my game, but if you'd like I can pick up a Zangoose the next time I run into one and trade it for one of your Seviper.

User Info: JPaul87

JPaul87
3 years ago#4
JPaul87 posted...
Humpski posted...

Hey Humpski,

It's my understanding that Seviper can be found on their own in Y, and Zangoose in X (I'm playing X and I've bumped into several on upper Rte 8,) but otherwise you'll only find them in hordes where they get ganged up on too quickly. I was figuring I'd just use Whismur's Synchronoise to isolate the Seviper in my game, but if you'd like I can pick up a Zangoose the next time I run into one and trade it for one of your Seviper.

Update - I have the Zangoose if you want to exchange friend codes.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Need my fave pokemon Zangoose, willing to trade my Seviper!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived