This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this Scizor worth keeping?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is this Scizor worth keeping?

User Info: Bloodiva

Bloodiva
3 years ago#1
31/31/30/30/28/31

Is having a slightly lower 28 IV Special Defense not a big deal? I invested 252 EV's in HP and attack, and 4 in speed. Opinions?

User Info: goldw

goldw
3 years ago#2
Set?

I, personally, wouldn't use it, because of it's stat. I prefer slow Scizors, for that U-Turn.
Would you like some...yoghurt? - Fernando,

User Info: oshkoshbjosh

oshkoshbjosh
3 years ago#3
Personally I would keep it (if you don't want it I'll totally take it).
FC: 1590-5187-3451

User Info: YourLuck

YourLuck
3 years ago#4
Bloodiva posted...
31/31/30/30/28/31

Is having a slightly lower 28 IV Special Defense not a big deal? I invested 252 EV's in HP and attack, and 4 in speed. Opinions?

That actually looks really good, tbh. Also, no, you don't need perfect spD for a sweeper.
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune

User Info: JacK_1S_BK

JacK_1S_BK
3 years ago#5
You should keep it.
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior

Bloodiva
3 years ago#6
goldw posted...
Set?

I, personally, wouldn't use it, because of it's stat. I prefer slow Scizors, for that U-Turn.
I was thinking Bullet Punch, Bug Bite (Since apparently SuperPower cant be re-learned in this gen. -_-), Swords Dance, and Pursuit. My item will be Life Orb, and ability is Technician.

User Info: YourLuck

YourLuck
3 years ago#7
Bloodiva posted...
goldw posted...
Set?

I was thinking Bullet Punch, Bug Bite (Since apparently SuperPower cant be re-learned in this gen. -_-), Swords Dance, and Pursuit. My item will be Life Orb, and ability is Technician.

Maybe you could use it as a scout instead? Swap out bug bite?
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune

User Info: Hoozah123

Hoozah123
3 years ago#8
I'll take it off your hand. I'll give you a magician Fennekin for it.
I got a magikarp, and I am not afraid to hit you with it.
3DS FC 2981-5749-0630 My Safari have Corsola and Dwebble

Bloodiva
3 years ago#9
YourLuck posted...
Bloodiva posted...
goldw posted...
Set?

Maybe you could use it as a scout instead? Swap out bug bite?
Would you mind explaining what a scout is good for? I've heard that term several times, but I don't know how that works.

User Info: goldw

goldw
3 years ago#10
Bloodiva posted...
Would you mind explaining what a scout is good for? I've heard that term several times, but I don't know how that works.

Scenario
Scizor comes in. Opponent either attacks or switches out. Scizor ALWAYS (especially early game) uses U-turn, to either soak up the damage, and switch out to a preferable matchup.
The Elbow of Peace shall cast judgement on the guilty
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is this Scizor worth keeping?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived