This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do AI trainers ever reset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do AI trainers ever reset?

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#1
I could have sworn that in some past pokemon games the trainers you've already beaten could eventually be battled again. Can you do that in X/Y?
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
3 years ago#2
Well in B/W I think the only trainers you can rebattle are the breeders. I know there was also the....I forget but an item that makes trainers rebattle in earlier gens. Honestly I don't know about X/Y though.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
3 years ago#3
It was the VS Seeker that let you rebattle people. No such thing here, but there are plenty of places where you can battle again and again (Battle Chateau, Restaurants, etc...).
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#4
OK, thanks.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
3 years ago#5
Ah yes, the VS Seeker. Haven't played early gens in a few months.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do AI trainers ever reset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived