This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one running Mega Venusaur online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one running Mega Venusaur online?

User Info: POPSHU_FRUITCHU

POPSHU_FRUITCHU
3 years ago#21
Ajenla posted...
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
Ajenla posted...
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
Kwizxx posted...
I've seen one Megasaur so far. Mega Blastoise I've seen a bit more, but not on the scale of Megazard X who is on 50% of online teams. Funny considering Y is much, much better.

No it isn't, one rock attack and it's gone, MegaZard X with DD stomps all day. Besides, Megazard X isn't nearly as common as MLucario, MBlaziken, MMewtwo, and MMawile.

Have MZX say hey to Garchomp

Thought so.

1. I would NEVER send my Megazard...or any Charizard in, on a Garchomp. 2. Megazard X is just a slightly improved version of Salamence, without the item. If Megazard X get's off 2 DD, it's pretty hard to counter. Though I still run into the annoying Mega Mawile with Sucker Punch. Working on that problem now.

I'm guessin you don't use MZX or any Zard as a lead that accidently goes up against a MChomp.

No, since I'm still working on building the ideal "IV" team. Clawitzer's Ice Beam generally OHKO's the Chomp. Though lucky enough, I have only ever ran into one Mchomp. It got demolished because of what I'm guessing is poor EV training. Same with every Tyranitar I run into. Now back on topic, I'm genuinely curious, what is the most common mega everyone run's into?
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"

User Info: Reginleif20

Reginleif20
3 years ago#22
I've seen a lot of Mega Lucario. I also use it
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

User Info: brittcg

brittcg
3 years ago#23
Honestly, I've been using Mega Gengar since I was able to obtain one during my in game run. That being said, I think he's a great wall and am breeding one now (because thick fat is too good not to use).
FC: 1778-9638-8846

User Info: MeepKirbychu

MeepKirbychu
3 years ago#24
I've never seen a Mega Venusaur or Mega Blastoise, and I've been in around 20 or so online battles. I've seen so many Charizard X though.
3DS FC: 4468-1473-7871
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one running Mega Venusaur online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived