This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about white Flabebe

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about white Flabebe

User Info: Mobile_Platform

Mobile_Platform
3 years ago#1
I'm told you can only catch one in the morning hours on route 7. What hours are considered "morning hours"?
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#2
That is a lie. There are no time of day-based encounter restrictions in X and Y.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
3 years ago#3
I never played during morning and got a white Flabébé. Don't remember how and where but was around their usual spots.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: Nomorice4U

Nomorice4U
3 years ago#4
Is_Corrupted posted...
I never played during morning and got a white Flabébé. Don't remember how and where but was around their usual spots.

Long as it's not night time, u can get a white flabebe. It's just very rare. I have a bunch, I can give you one if you really want one. I live in Singapore though so if find a good time... I'll give u one free
FC: 3711-8087-2809

User Info: blackfirefox987

blackfirefox987
3 years ago#5
i would like a white flabebe please FC: 3368-2102-4561
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about white Flabebe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived