This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super Secret Training and Moonstones.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Super Secret Training and Moonstones.

User Info: Mivo

Mivo
3 years ago#1
Apparently, you can get Moon Stones by doing the Super Secret Training (basically levels 4-6 of the whole thing). Do you get these only in the last level? In the first two (of SST, not ST), I get Hard Stones, Thunder Stones, and Stardust. Or are they just rare and I can stick to these? SST3 is too hard for me, it seems (and frustrates the stuff out of me).

User Info: Mivo

Mivo
3 years ago#2
Actually, I think I'll just keep leveling my HM slave -- it's a Linoone (61 at the moment) that has Pick Up. If nothing changed, it'll have a 30% chance to pick up a Moonstone at level 91+. (I need a bunch for evolutions, more than the two you get from the caves.)

User Info: pokemaniac21

pokemaniac21
3 years ago#3
also, in past games clefairys had a very good rate on moonstones. try to get a friend safari with them, grab a compound eyes pokemon and thief the heck out of em. you can also get leppa berrys for field mixing, so no harm in trying.
3ds friend code: 5327-0975-0713 x ign:calem
like digimon too? support operation decode! http://tinyurl.com/operationdecode

User Info: ElNurgling

ElNurgling
3 years ago#4
My Diggersbies and Dedennes in X&Y have been picking up the occassional Moon Stone for a while now, but they're only around level 40-60 or so. Check and frisk them regularly until you reach level 91. :-)
3DS FC 4511-0567-3041
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Super Secret Training and Moonstones.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived