This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever feel bad when fighting somebody who doesn't know what they're doing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you ever feel bad when fighting somebody who doesn't know what they're doing?

User Info: DougyB

DougyB
3 years ago#1
I mean, I barely know what I'm doing in online battles but still... When a guy shows up with his HM-laden starters and version legendary and then cycles through his attacks to try and find something effective, etc...

I feel kind of bad because I don't really enjoy wrecking his guys and the possibility that it might frustrate him and make him not want to play anymore is a bummer. I was tempted to let him win but he basically killed himself on my ferrthorn's pokey bits.

Hopefully he enjoyed himself anyway.
b

User Info: Gleason037

Gleason037
3 years ago#2
Had a guy try to kill my Delphox with Flamethrower on Megazard Y. :/ got Light Screen up, survived a Blast Burn, and then swapped out on his recharge turn and dropped it with Raichu.

He DCed after that.
3DS FC: 5300-9037-3741. PM me if you add me for Pokemon X/Y!
Friend Safari: Fairy/ Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Floette

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
3 years ago#3
Nope.

It's the same in shooters, if some guy is staring up at the sky seeing a kill streak for the first time, that doesn't prevent my M1014 from blowing a hole through him and then his team following it.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
3 years ago#4
I feel slightly bad when I wall someone with Scizor because they're too inexperienced to switch to something with Fire and subsequently let me Baton Pass +2 Speed and Attack to my Mega Mawile.

I always tell myself "maybe they'll learn from this" but I'm doubtful, especially when I fight against someone with Mega Mewtwo, Zygarde, and Xerneas/Yveltal.

User Info: Rayquaza_is_Z

Rayquaza_is_Z
3 years ago#5
Ravaryn posted...
I always tell myself "maybe they'll learn from this" but I'm doubtful, especially when I fight against someone with Mega Mewtwo, Zygarde, and Xerneas/Yveltal.

THIS! All the freaking time lol
They're so predictable and easy to beat.
http://i.imgur.com/tGzHyvF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5MmMfYp.jpg
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!

User Info: Enlino

Enlino
3 years ago#6
Just got into a random free battle online. Singles, 3 v 3.

The other guy's pokemon were all level 30-48. Pikachu, Riolu, Tryunt, Blaziken, Greninja, and Venusaur. First turn he sends out Blaziken and I send out Banette. Frisk tells me he has Blazikenite. I mega-evolve and use thunderwave. He uses blaze kick without mega-evolving.

I forfeited the match.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you ever feel bad when fighting somebody who doesn't know what they're doing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived