This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's up with Delibird's hidden ability?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What's up with Delibird's hidden ability?

User Info: HeroGod

HeroGod
3 years ago#1
Why did they even bother giving him one if it does the same thing has one of his not hidden ability?
lol!

User Info: EtoRanger

EtoRanger
3 years ago#2
They're trying to tell us something.
Mada Mada Mada
My 3DS FC is 3394-3607-6209

User Info: sajoir2

sajoir2
3 years ago#3
He REALLY doesnt like to Sleep
IGN: Adrian: 3ds Friend Code: 1435-4826-3082
Friend Safari: Fairy: Togepi, Jigglypuff, Floette.

User Info: Don_of_Blades

Don_of_Blades
3 years ago#4
santa penguin doesnt sleep?
Rena~
1779-0713-6090

User Info: Fierce_Deity777

Fierce_Deity777
3 years ago#5
I think from what I understand, Vital Spirit increases wild encounter rate, too. So the only difference is that you won't get jumped by a ton of wild pokemon with delibird in the first slot.
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.

User Info: Shotoetoe

Shotoetoe
3 years ago#6
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
I think from what I understand, Vital Spirit increases wild encounter rate, too. So the only difference is that you won't get jumped by a ton of wild pokemon with delibird in the first slot.
Which happened to no one, ever.
If ignorance is a bliss I know alot of happy people
Pokemon x - 3DS friend code 3007-8339-4231

User Info: Missiletainn

Missiletainn
3 years ago#7
Delibird isn't meant to be used. I'm honestly surprised anyone bothered to farm a Delibird safari to actually discover its hidden ability.
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#8
Mobile_Platform posted...
Delibird isn't meant to be used. I'm honestly surprised anyone bothered to farm a Delibird safari to actually discover its hidden ability.

Or, you know, the dream world from last gen...
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: sonOFestark

sonOFestark
3 years ago#9
Shotoetoe posted...
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
Which happened to no one, ever.
I have a scramble challange in Black 2 (which I haven't played since X/Y came out :P). A stipulation of it is I must catch a Delibird and always lead with it, among other things.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-scramble-challange-mark-2.3455879/page-385

Scroll down to "Namelessdeath" (can't direct link from my phone). My picture is a Butterfree.

If you don't know what a scramble challange is: http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue23/scramble_challange
3DS FC: 0087-2520-6557
Fire-type Safari: Pansear, Charmeleon, Braixen

User Info: NegaZelda

NegaZelda
3 years ago#10
Mobile_Platform posted...

Well, sorry for being a collector of things...Besides, I like Delibird's design. Better than Luvdisc.
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476, 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972 (Pokemon IGN: Aki)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What's up with Delibird's hidden ability?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived