This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Over Ice move

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All Over Ice move

User Info: Fennyariel

Fennyariel
3 years ago#1
Could somebody tell me if there's a TM for an all over ice move like ground has the move earthquake? I'm talking about a move that can take out a horde in one hit. Or it could be a move that somebody learns naturally too.
(|+|O_O)>[]xxxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
3 years ago#2
I think only Blizzard does that.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

Fennyariel
3 years ago#3
Yes but it's not very accurate and you only get 5 of them.
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)

User Info: Jahikoi

Jahikoi
3 years ago#4
Icy Wind also does that, but it's probably better to stick to Blizzard. Accuracy stinks but whatever.
2707-1693-3131

User Info: Jahikoi

Jahikoi
3 years ago#5
If you use PP restoring power you can go indefinitely. I know, because I did it.
2707-1693-3131

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
3 years ago#6
Obamasnow makes it perfectly accurate thanks to Snow Warning.
Pokemon Y FC: 1134-7624-5851

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
3 years ago#7
I know, but it's the only one that does that.
Or maybe Powder Snow/ the one that lowers Speed, can't remember the name.

But those aren't TMs.

And you can just have a Poke with Surf/other AoE move kill the horde; the Poke you're EV training doesn't have to.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

User Info: neonplanets

neonplanets
3 years ago#8
Something with mold breaker earthquake and rock slide like Haxorus is the best for taking down hordes.

User Info: MegaDuran

MegaDuran
3 years ago#9
i'm looking for such a move too, one that hits enemies and allies, to utilize snowball
3DS: 3351-5468-4271

Fennyariel
3 years ago#10
neonplanets posted...
Something with mold breaker earthquake and rock slide like Haxorus is the best for taking down hordes.

Haxorus is nice but I could never replace my Mamoswine! ;v) He's just too darn cute! ;v) The ice move I'm looking for I'm wanting to teach it to him.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All Over Ice move

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived