This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

200 Hours!!! 200 Hours!!! AND FINALLY, A LEGIT SHINY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 200 Hours!!! 200 Hours!!! AND FINALLY, A LEGIT SHINY

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#1
Well don't know if Safari Pokemon count... but SHINY FRAXURE!!!! @_@ FDLFJLDFSD YES!!!! Finally!!!!! After all this time!!!
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#2
Bumping in celebration
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: Order_Ky

Order_Ky
3 years ago#3
Congrats on your shiny, I'm still hunting for my first shiny for this gen. But at the moment I'm just breeding hidden ability Chespins and trying to get a female. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably get a shiny Chespin before I get a female one with bulletproof.

User Info: DeadLock25

DeadLock25
3 years ago#4
Same here at 200 hours but I managed to get 11 legit shinies so far. Weird considering I never got one in any of the previous games.
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#5
Order_Ky posted...
Congrats on your shiny, I'm still hunting for my first shiny for this gen. But at the moment I'm just breeding hidden ability Chespins and trying to get a female. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably get a shiny Chespin before I get a female one with bulletproof.

It's my first shiny ever >.<!!!! That's why I'm so ecstatic right now.

User Info: ab199990

ab199990
3 years ago#6
Congrats, man! :) It took me 200 hours to get my first shiny (in Emerald) as well.
3DS FC (Pokemon X): 0576-4648-2712

User Info: xKingofKingsx

xKingofKingsx
3 years ago#7
grats! better than my 1st shiny the other day, all i got was octillery
GT- KingLicky
3ds FC: 0920-0121-1559 Ice Type- Snorunt, Bergmite, Dewgong

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#8
There like a free Black Haxorus in BW2 right if I remember? Bah who cares, this one is legit muhahahah!

User Info: Zabuzadono

Zabuzadono
3 years ago#9
My first shiny was a Geodude... Who promply SelfDestruct-ed...
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#10
Ouch... I'm always so scared of those stories.... that's why I have like every kind of pokeball possible in my inventory.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 200 Hours!!! 200 Hours!!! AND FINALLY, A LEGIT SHINY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived