This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying to breed an adamant Kabutops.. am I the only one who likes this pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trying to breed an adamant Kabutops.. am I the only one who likes this pokemon?

User Info: Paranoia308

Paranoia308
3 years ago#1
Its taking forever. I am very unlucky. Never found a shiny in my entire pokemon career.

Anyways the trading board is always the same pokemon being traded. I thought about breeding scythers just to trade but then I would have to pick between the few pokemon that are always being offered.

/rant
(Poison Safari) Kakuna - Swalot - Whirlepede (in game name is RAY)
FC: 2208-4944-7371

User Info: Pencil

Pencil
3 years ago#2
Kabutops is pretty popular among the fossil Pokemon O.o
3DS: 4313-0687-5263

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
3 years ago#3
It's actually my favorite pokemon. Dem blade arms.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.-AZ

User Info: neonplanets

neonplanets
3 years ago#4
I like it. Probably the best physical swift swimmer.

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#5
I have so many fossils and I haven't even bothered to transform my fossils yet :/ Been trying to get a shiny goodra and shiny shroomish, not to mention pretty soon I'm gonna have to figure out what I want to do about Noivern. i might someday have omanytes available but i'm so swamped with what I want to do for the 3 remaining team members for 6 on 6s. I'd totally breed you an adamant kabutops if i had the time though.
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Favorite Vs. Recorder Video: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3

User Info: Gevous

Gevous
3 years ago#6
Paranoia, mind if we could do a trade so I could get one of the babies? Doesn't matter what nature or w/e, I love kabutops as well. I'll give you a shelgon or something if you want one, just let me know.

EDIT: Sorry to be posting this reply on this board. Didn't even see which one I was on. >.<
FC 3DS: 5327-1143-0537

Paranoia308
3 years ago#7
I only have 3IV ones so far

Paranoia308
3 years ago#8
about to just give up. I filled 2 and a half boxes with 3IV kabuto... not even a 4IV yet

User Info: Gevous

Gevous
3 years ago#9
I don't mind the IV's either. I just would like to have one. :P
FC 3DS: 5327-1143-0537

User Info: skulper34

skulper34
3 years ago#10
I actually have two adamant kabuto parents with 5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 with swift swim and rapid spin. I can breed you a pair.
3DS Friend Code : 0919-9596-0769
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trying to breed an adamant Kabutops.. am I the only one who likes this pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived