This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any way to get 'other copy' mega stones without costing someone else theirs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any way to get 'other copy' mega stones without costing someone else theirs?

User Info: Uratoh

Uratoh
3 years ago#1
As topic...stuff like Houndoomite, Heracrossite, the Charizardites...is there any way to produce multiples/replacements so you and a friend can each have them all?
Pokemon Y Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Breloom
FC: 1547-5632-5012

User Info: TcidenebT

TcidenebT
3 years ago#2
Charizardite of your version can be bought at the stone emporium in Lumiouse(sp?) City

User Info: Kabuto_Y

Kabuto_Y
3 years ago#3
TcidenebT posted...
Charizardite of your version can be bought at the stone emporium in Lumiouse(sp?) City

You still only get one per game.

On topic: The only way to get version exclusive mega stones without losing your own, is to trade something other than a mega stone for it. They lose theirs regardless though.
3DS FC: 2449-4620-4409
AC town name: 'Murrica

User Info: Inferno05

Inferno05
3 years ago#4
I had a friend who turned his X into Gamestop (he doesn't enjoy competitive). I grabbed all his X exclusives so I could trade them for Y exclusives.

Speaking of which, I have a Mewtwonite X up for trade (looking for Y).
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 Reaga

User Info: kakorate

kakorate
3 years ago#5
Uratoh posted...
As topic...stuff like Houndoomite, Heracrossite, the Charizardites...is there any way to produce multiples/replacements so you and a friend can each have them all?

What i did with a friend from here was we each played through the game once, traded the items, then we each reset. So we each have a copy of each versions exclusive items
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride 3DS FC:3797 6408 8140
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any way to get 'other copy' mega stones without costing someone else theirs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived