This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best nature for ralts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best nature for ralts?

User Info: raikou68

raikou68
4 years ago#1
I'm breeding them at the moment and i was hoping to get some input.

I'm currently using timid ones, should i stick with that or switch to modest ones?

Only one of them is decent, the foreign mother only has 2 31s and i'm having difficulty getting a better one.
3DS FC 0645 6748 2345

User Info: Crazyfluff

Crazyfluff
4 years ago#2
Depends on what you want to do, e.g. When I have galvantula running sticky web support, I have gardevoir run a modest nature for that extra oomph, If not I run timid. ( I prefer modest personally, since i have the tendency to have gardevoir and gengar together in the same team).

User Info: Becca_12

Becca_12
4 years ago#3
You want Timid, Gardeviour (spelling lol) has awesome special attack but has very poor base speed so it needs all the speed that it can get

User Info: Nomorice4U

Nomorice4U
4 years ago#4
Becca_12 posted...
You want Timid, Gardeviour (spelling lol) has awesome special attack but has very poor base speed so it needs all the speed that it can get

But it's a great special wall also. I like it with modest more and let's face anything it can outspeed won't invest in speed anyways.
FC: 3711-8087-2809
FS: Dragon - Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best nature for ralts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived