This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope that the fact that Megas only get +100 in their race values means...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope that the fact that Megas only get +100 in their race values means...

User Info: TorchicBlaziken

TorchicBlaziken
3 years ago#1
that Game Freak will realize that some Pokemon can't be saved by just a Mega Evolution and actually give them a normal evolution instead. I don't want another Mawile...

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#2
TorchicBlaziken posted...
that Game Freak will realize that some Pokemon can't be saved by just a Mega Evolution and actually give them a normal evolution instead. I don't want another Mawile...

Complains that Mega's did not fix a pokemon. And then mentions one of the toughest singles mega's available. Good job TC. Don't know if really good troll or stupid.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

User Info: rojse

rojse
3 years ago#3
TorchicBlaziken posted...

The consensus here is that Mega Mawile is an awesome poke. I don't get what you're saying.

User Info: TorchicBlaziken

TorchicBlaziken
3 years ago#4
Mega Mawile IS awesome, but you can't play with it in Pokemon-Amie, or use normal Mawile in Little Cup. And they were only able to make it awesome by sacrificing a perfectly good ability roster for a single overpowering one. And they won't be able to do this with Pokemon like Corsola and Luvdisc. And this w
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope that the fact that Megas only get +100 in their race values means...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived