This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Anti-lead Pokemon (This gen new pokemon and past gen pokemon)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Anti-lead Pokemon (This gen new pokemon and past gen pokemon)

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#1
Wanted to see what everyone's favorite anti-leads this gen (Pokemon that come in gen-6 including Megas) and everyone's past anti-leads in the past generations that are still effective this gen and why?
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#2
I have not developed a real meta team yet. So i just use my Talonflame with U-turn.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#3
Jaricko posted...
I have not developed a real meta team yet. So i just use my Talonflame with U-turn.

I don't even know if that's considered a anti-lead lol? That's like, a sweeper with priority if he has Gale Wings.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#4
bump

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#5
Bump

User Info: Xeo352

Xeo352
4 years ago#6
I'm using Defiant Bisharp at the moment, she's doing pretty well with choice scarf. A +1 Iron head takes out a Xerneas, although if a Xerneas comes in scarfed, they'd take her out...
Pokemon X: 4313-0450-2944

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna
4 years ago#7
A lot of people seem to lead with Megas, so for now, my anti-lead will be my Mega Aerodactyl.
3DS FC: 2707-2741-9594
Pokemon Y Safari- Sunkern, Sawsbuck, unknown so far.

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#8
Some Megas I rather not use to lead with, like I feel safer if I can setup Mawile with at least some speed boosts. Also... why do I feel like only one person gave me an actual anti-lead @_@ XP.

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#9
bump

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#10
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Anti-lead Pokemon (This gen new pokemon and past gen pokemon)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived