This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Maison hax

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Battle Maison hax

User Info: Saphirah

Saphirah
3 years ago#1
Perfect counter against my team, I wasted 2 hours getting to 42 just to get scammed. GG I give up, I don't want that stupid trophy of Hax anyway.

M7SG-WWWW-WWW2-P62X
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#2
Scientist Sigmund tho
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
PSS: TR Pokedex (X) 384 / 721 - 54%

User Info: Yengeon

Yengeon
3 years ago#3
I got up to 41 before getting "countered." I actually don't hold it against the Maison because mine was a glaring weakness my team had and I consider myself lucky not to have run into it prior. In fact, most of the ppl I went up against were weak to my lead pokemon.

Oh it seems you did a double maison. I haven't tried that yet.
---

User Info: Shigmiya64

Shigmiya64
3 years ago#4
Why do you have an Aron on your team?
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
My 3DS Friend Code: 0705 - 3328 - 1003

User Info: tarzanmx

tarzanmx
3 years ago#5
I used a Hail team and Glaceon+Brightpowder+Snow Cloak +Blizzard hax to get to 20 before every team I faced had Fighting-types, OHKO moves or Sunny Day.

Damn them.
Not changing this sig until I have at least one Shiny version of each Eeveelution.
1/9 done.

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
3 years ago#6
Yeah, when you get a pokemon that completely counters your team, it's basically over. Magnezone's the pokemon in my case. I usually lose before I even get to a 20 streak, but this time I made it all the way to 42 before going against a magnezone and my eventual loss :(
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
New Leaf Dream Code: 5300-2211-1277

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
3 years ago#7
Shigmiya64 posted...

Haven't watched the video, but I'm guessing level 1 aron + berry juice+protect. Baits the opponent into attacking it while the other thing you start with sets up. Even better, add in endeavor so you can go protect->endeavor (berry juice lets you survive both hits) to get rid of an opening threat easily.
Attention de--oh my God, it's Jackie Chan!

User Info: n_sleep

n_sleep
3 years ago#8
You paralyze and confuse them, nothing happens. You get confused or paralyzed once it's over.

User Info: Kirby_Guru

Kirby_Guru
3 years ago#9
NinjaKitsune posted...
Shigmiya64 posted...

Haven't watched the video, but I'm guessing level 1 aron + berry juice+protect. Baits the opponent into attacking it while the other thing you start with sets up. Even better, add in endeavor so you can go protect->endeavor (berry juice lets you survive both hits) to get rid of an opening threat easily.

Forget Berry Juice, just use Shell Bell + Endeavor. Add Sandstorm for good times.
If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?
Pokemon X FC: 0361 - 6677 - 1359

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#10
Have you tried Truant Durant with Entertainment that has Focus Sash or Choice Scarf?

Than have a Speed Boost Blaziken with Double Kick, Flare Blitz/Blaze Kick, Swords Dance/Hone Claws, and Protect?

Third should be a Pokemon with a priority attack.

Or you can abuse Gale Wings Talonflame.
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 2155 - 4967
Trainer Name: Rob. Friend Safari - Fighting: Mankey, Throh, and Riolu. PM me if you add me so I can add you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Battle Maison hax

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived