This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just realized I got a Huge Power Azuril from Japan. What's a good moveset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just realized I got a Huge Power Azuril from Japan. What's a good moveset?

User Info: Taladashar

Taladashar
3 years ago#1
The more I think about it, the more I realize that Trevenant with Forest's Curse/Venom Drench/Toxic and Charizard Y is a much better team for Doubles and I just realized that I got a Huge Power Azuril from Japan, so I was thinking of switching the two out for Flareon and Azumarill.

What's a good moveset for Azumarill and how do I get enough affection on Azuril to get it to evolve to Marill so I can breed it out?
( \ ( \"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain, It's time to roll the dice ."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
3 years ago#2
For affection, you just keep it with you, maybe give it a soothe bell, take it to get a massage, etc. Don't let it faint and don't give it bitter herbs and stuff.

As for a moveset, it depends on how exactly you plan to use it, but generally you'll see something along the lines of this:

Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower
Belly Drum

Subject to whatever change you want, but that could be a starting point.
3DS Friend Code: 0361-6447-6950

User Info: Taladashar

Taladashar
3 years ago#3
Alright, so my next question is....

How do I get Belly Drum and Aqua Jet on to a Marill?

I was under the impression that only males could pass on egg moves. So what are the steps I need to take in order to get both on to a Marill? I have 2 Marills *male and female*, Floatzel with Aqua Jet and Poliwhirl with Belly Drum.
( \ ( \"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain, It's time to roll the dice ."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny

User Info: David_741

David_741
3 years ago#4
Just have a Marill with Belly Drum and one with Aqua Jet. Their offspring with have both, this is new in 6th gen.

Too be honest I wouldn't use both, as Belly Drum will easily let Azumarill get KOed after.

I'd use

Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower
Waterfall

If you are doing doubles though I suppose Belly Drum and Aqua Jet might work if you have something with Follow Me and Wide Guard.
Pokemon X - 4699 6529 7825
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just realized I got a Huge Power Azuril from Japan. What's a good moveset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived