This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How To Breed Perfect IV Togepi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How To Breed Perfect IV Togepi

User Info: chyaSQUAREenix

chyaSQUAREenix
4 years ago#1
Can someone explain to me the best way? I feel like Togepi's getting perfect IVs is probably the most difficult because Togepi don't breed, only Togetic and Togekis do.
1263-6261-1934
Add Me!

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#2
Breed it in a luxury ball. Give it a soothe bell. Use the befriending O-power. Replace one of the parents with your new 10 minute togetic.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png

User Info: MM125

MM125
4 years ago#3
Y'know, since Togepi can't breed, does catching it in the Friend Safari give 3 perfects or just 2?

But yeah, any Pokémon with a baby form is pretty time consuming to breed. My recommendation? Catch one in a Luxury Ball, give it the Soothe Bell, use Befriending Power, and evolve it.
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket

User Info: chyaSQUAREenix

chyaSQUAREenix
4 years ago#4
Only difficulty is finding a perfect Ditto for it to breed with, correct?
1263-6261-1934
Add Me!

User Info: darkflagrance

darkflagrance
4 years ago#5
Not that bad. It helps to have a 5 iv parent in the flying or fairy group; I have a perfect Talonflame and Noivern for example, as well as a perfect Azumarill.

Then, catch a female togepi from friend safari with serene grace in a luxury ball so it passes that down. Make sure its three ivs are in good spots eg hp, spa, spd. You can also put a male cute charmer in the lead to increase the appearance rate of females, and try to get more than 3 perfect ivs on your initial parent. Then breed it with the perfect father. You should have a decent shot at a good togepi in this way.
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
(Friend code: 3668-8578-3939)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How To Breed Perfect IV Togepi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived