This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Swallow of Stockpile count as a stat reduction that activates a White Herb?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Swallow of Stockpile count as a stat reduction that activates a White Herb?

User Info: BossBang

BossBang
3 years ago#1
80/80!

I'm trying to make my Drifblim the ultimate Baton Passer.

Minimize, Stockpile, Calm Mind are all really great for my team. With unburden, I can simultaneously pass a Speed boost.

Drifblim will sustain damage setting up so I was wondering:

if I could throw a White Herb on him, could he Swallow the Stockpile and heal, nullify the stat reduction with White Herb, and actually GAIN a speed boost with Unburden from consuming the White Herb?
Its totally fine, sir. I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry.

User Info: Konyuna

Konyuna
3 years ago#2
I'm mostly sure he can, so yes.

Could be wrong though.

But taunt would absolutely wreck that moveset however.

User Info: FelixZA

FelixZA
3 years ago#3
I don't think you can pass an Unburden speed boost.
FC: 0920 0781 7806
XBL:Felix N Phoenix PSN:FelixFelice Wii:Felix/3652-0173-5553

BossBang
3 years ago#4
If so that is an extremely powerful combo.

You could basically boost, then heal off damage from the turn and get a free speed buff all at the same time.

I guess I could run Ominous Wind for a stab attack move, that could throw me some stats every now and then to pass on.
Its totally fine, sir. I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry.

BossBang
3 years ago#5
FelixZA posted...
I don't think you can pass an Unburden speed boost.

I think this would be definitely worth testing.

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
3 years ago#6
http://www.smogon.com/bw/abilities/unburden

According to Smogon, this isn't a staged stat boost and is incapable of being Baton Passed. This is from the Gen V notes, so you can test it in Generation VI, but don't get your hopes up.
Pants are not a "group activity"

BossBang
3 years ago#7
Hmm while we're talking about Stockpile, can you baton pass your Stockpile number? "Snorlax Stockpiled 3!"

So that Swallow used by the baton recipient gives a full health regeneration?

BossBang
3 years ago#8
Bumpin!

BossBang
3 years ago#9
One more try! >_>
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Swallow of Stockpile count as a stat reduction that activates a White Herb?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived