This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When Poke Bank and Poke Transporter come out....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. When Poke Bank and Poke Transporter come out....

User Info: gbatt

gbatt
3 years ago#1
Will I be able to send Pokemon from Heartgold/Soulsilver to BW2 via the transfer system in those games and then upload to Pokemon bank via Poke Transporter from BW2?
Pokemon X FC 4184-2218-0129
Hello, my name is Grant....and I am a Monster Hunter weaponaholic..

User Info: Shyvana

Shyvana
3 years ago#2
yes
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
3 years ago#3
You could really trade up from Fire Red or Leaf Green if you had everything to do it.
In honor of the new season, introducing The Fall of Luigi4President
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 years ago#4
From what I can tell, you can pull Pokémon from as far back as D/P/Pt to these versions (but you have to end up with them in BW/B2W2 before you send them here).
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: MegaDuran

MegaDuran
3 years ago#5
...why would you not be able to do that?

you'd need two nintendo ds systems though
3DS: 3351-5468-4271 IGN: Benny

User Info: Spockmaster3000

Spockmaster3000
3 years ago#6
So what if we don't have a black or white card. Can we directly transfer because I only have soulsilver.
Add Me
FC: 1778-9943-8546 Name: Buu

User Info: iTPCi

iTPCi
3 years ago#7
Pokemon Transfer lets u transfer Gen V to Current Gen (VI aka X/Y) to ur PokemonBank

u can not transfer from Gen VI to Gen V

its only From Gen V to Gen VI
FC: 3325-2301-9997
Name: Bails

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 years ago#8
Spockmaster3000 posted...
So what if we don't have a black or white card. Can we directly transfer because I only have soulsilver.

Since the Poké Bank requires one of the Gen V games (Black, White, Black 2, White 2), you're SOL.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
3 years ago#9
You can take your Pikachu from Pokemon Ruby all the way up to this game when PokeBank comes out.
3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707
Official Jiminy Cricket of the Kingdom Hearts III Boards

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
3 years ago#10
darkshadowspawn posted...
Spockmaster3000 posted...

Since the Poké Bank requires one of the Gen V games (Black, White, Black 2, White 2), you're SOL.

I've got Diamond, HeartGold, Black and Black 2, but I only have one 3DS. Can I transfer Pokemon to my 3DS with my old DS Lite?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. When Poke Bank and Poke Transporter come out....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived