This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ever run away from a wild Pokemon you've been looking for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ever run away from a wild Pokemon you've been looking for?

User Info: Rupin_Salesman

Rupin_Salesman
3 years ago#1
Or reverse?

Chansey running from me in Yellow. :c

Me running from Croagunk in Diamond. :CCCCCCCCC
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario

User Info: Tali_Zorah

Tali_Zorah
3 years ago#2
I have, yes.

"Alright, its <pokemon>! False swipe, put it to sleep, now to catch ---- FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

I ALMOST ran away from a Shiny Emolga, too. I was Audino grinding outside of Driftveil City and was getting frustrated at the sheer number of Emolga that were jumping out instead of Audino. I barely stopped my finger from hitting Run when I realised that there was a sparkle effect on this particular Emolga. Good thing, too, because I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. Dark brown back instead of black back... what an awesome shiny...
3DS Friend Code: 5043 1777 9788
Safari pokemon: Grumpig, Girafarig, Woboffet. PM me if you add me.

User Info: extremegunner

extremegunner
3 years ago#3
Ran away from a Hustle Nidoran.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#4
I ALMOST ran away from a Shiny Emolga, too. I was Audino grinding outside of Driftveil City and was getting frustrated at the sheer number of Emolga that were jumping out instead of Audino. I barely stopped my finger from hitting Run when I realised that there was a sparkle effect on this particular Emolga. Good thing, too, because I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. Dark brown back instead of black back... what an awesome shiny...

You were Audino grinding with a Pokémon that had Static, didn't you?
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: HF92

HF92
3 years ago#5
A friend today said he ran into a shiny Metang in a safari, he accidentally hit "run" with his stylus instead of the item button.

Needless to say, he was extremely distraught.

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
3 years ago#6
Yeah, I have for sure, though I can't remember which Pokemon I ran from. It was in Y for sure.
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830

User Info: crescent33

crescent33
3 years ago#7
I ran away from a shiny krabby in the friend safari because I was half asleep (eyes closed and spamming run button based on the sound of their cries) and looking for a Poliwhirl. Only at the very last minute did I open my eyes just enough to see it was a shiny before I exited the battle.
3DS FC: Kirby 1005-8772-8200
Friend Safari: Fire -- Larvesta, Growlithe, Ninetales

User Info: IzanagiBlue

IzanagiBlue
3 years ago#8
crescent33 posted...
I ran away from a shiny krabby in the friend safari because I was half asleep (eyes closed and spamming run button based on the sound of their cries) and looking for a Poliwhirl. Only at the very last minute did I open my eyes just enough to see it was a shiny before I exited the battle.

Same thing happened to me except it was a shiny eevee that I had been spending months on in pokemon diamond and I was so pissed off I accidentely broke my DSI in half... ;-;
FC : 2895 7229 2715 = Steph
~ " Let's fight this together. Never fear... We're always together. " ~

User Info: Tali_Zorah

Tali_Zorah
3 years ago#9
CharizardFire posted...

You were Audino grinding with a Pokémon that had Static, didn't you?

Nah, I can't remember what pokemon I had that playthrough, but I'm very certain that I didn't even have any electric types, let alone pokemon with Static.
3DS Friend Code: 5043 1777 9788
Safari pokemon: Grumpig, Girafarig, Woboffet. PM me if you add me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ever run away from a wild Pokemon you've been looking for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived