This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XY ANIME: Do u think we'll get a Kasumi (Misty) vs Selena Episode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. XY ANIME: Do u think we'll get a Kasumi (Misty) vs Selena Episode?

User Info: IXAGamer

IXAGamer
3 years ago#1
I mean they are REALLY pushing the crush angle with Selena, they havent had Misty return since Gen 3, and she's they only other female lead with notable evidence to a shipping...

It'll probably be they fighting over his affection, while Ash has no idea what's going on and thinking it's friendly rivalry like May Vs Dawn.
aka ChristHBK - 3DS FC: 4141 2294 1465
Fangire... sono inochi, Kami ni kaeshinasai!

User Info: nskyliner34

nskyliner34
3 years ago#2
Ash will end up with pikachu, no one else.
"They laugh at me because im different...but i laugh at them because there all the same"

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#3
Ash will fall madly in love with Korrina as soon as he meets her, mark my words.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

User Info: CopShowGuy

CopShowGuy
3 years ago#4
No. He'll end up in a crazy house with a sack of potatoes that he painted yellow and brown that he calls "Pikachu".
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
3 years ago#5
Yeah........Misty I highly doubt is coming back at all.

If anything I bet Korrina will crush on Ash which will tick off Serena, assuming if she's even the type to get mad over that kind of stuff.

User Info: shadowenclave47

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#6
I thought they said that Misty was never coming back yet people keep asking for her knowing that she is not coming back. But i don't mind never seeing her again anyway.
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380

User Info: NME_Enterprises

NME_Enterprises
3 years ago#7
Azure_Flame posted...
Ash will fall madly in love with Korrina as soon as he meets her, mark my words.

i would legit want korrina to be one of his travelling companions
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 132
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg

User Info: -Oath-

-Oath-
3 years ago#8
Wait, a girl likes Ash? =o

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#9
IXAGamer posted...
I mean they are REALLY pushing the crush angle with Selena, they havent had Misty return since Gen 3, and she's they only other female lead with notable evidence to a shipping...

It'll probably be they fighting over his affection, while Ash has no idea what's going on and thinking it's friendly rivalry like May Vs Dawn.

You mean May + Drew, and Dawn + Zoey isn't canon?
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673

User Info: stonesmasher82

stonesmasher82
3 years ago#10
Wait, do people actually think they are going to give Ash a girlfriend? At best we may get some pairing moments but Serena is most likely going to be irrelevant after the X and Y anime is over.
3ds FC: 2681-0156-5378
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. XY ANIME: Do u think we'll get a Kasumi (Misty) vs Selena Episode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived