This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 5 starter models?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 5 starter models?

User Info: lolsophia7

lolsophia7
3 years ago#1
Has anybody gotten to them by hacking or battle Madison yet? I want to see there models.
O the three titans wreak havoc upon thy world they clash. Though the guardian of the Sea shall arise to quell the fighting, alone it's song will fail....

lolsophia7
3 years ago#2
I hate spell check.Correction Battle Maison
O the three titans wreak havoc upon thy world they clash. Though the guardian of the Sea shall arise to quell the fighting, alone it's song will fail....

User Info: Serebii from SPP

Serebii from SPP
3 years ago#3
There is no hacking.

I'll have them around Christmas
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!

lolsophia7
3 years ago#4
What I mean is looking into the data like how that dis with the Lati@s Megas.

User Info: Serebii from SPP

Serebii from SPP
3 years ago#5
Only one person did that by physically hacking the RAM of his cartridge. He has no desires to do screenshots like I do
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
3 years ago#6
Serebii from SPP posted...
Only one person did that by physically hacking the RAM of his cartridge. He has no desires to do screenshots like I do

A little disappointed after clicking the title expecting them, but +1 respect to the both of you for doing that.

Just means more to look forward to next month.
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 5 starter models?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived