This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any pokemon who's pre evolutions you prefer over their final evo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any pokemon who's pre evolutions you prefer over their final evo?

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#101
Everything from Gen 1-3 that got a Gen 4 evolution. They're all hideous.

I think Timburr is cute, not a huge fan of Gurdurr or Conkeldurr.
Tepig gets pretty ugly as it evolves.
Porygon2 is a lot neater than Porygon Z

Not a lot of other pokemon I have with particularly strong preferences.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: smashtrifource9

smashtrifource9
4 years ago#102
I like Doublade over Aegislash
3DS FC: 2621-3008-1731 (Steel- Metang, Mawile, and Klefki)

User Info: -Harmonica-

-Harmonica-
4 years ago#103
Gabite > Garchomp. It just looks cooler, less ugly. I like 'Chomp, but he's a bit ugly. A good kinda ugly, but still ugly.

Dragonair > Dragonite. Dragonite is just so derpy, like Puff the Magic Dragon, and Dragonair looks much cooler. The final evo makes no sense either.

Fennekin > Braixen > Delphox.

Grovyle > Sceptile.

Dewott > Samurott.
FC: 4012-4584-1628 (Pokemon Y)/ IGN: Beetle K-Lee/ FS: Grass- Quilladin, Sawsbuck, Sunkern/ Trainer SV: 3683

User Info: Cheonji

Cheonji
4 years ago#104
For me, Yamask > Cofagrigus, Drifloon > Drifblim, and Floette > Florges.
3DS FC: 2423 - 2676 - 6151
Pokemon Y IGN: Maribel

User Info: Dante2049

Dante2049
4 years ago#105
I like shinx over luxio but not over Luxray
I like eevee over vaporeon but not the rest
If common sense was an explosive, some people wouldn't have enough to make a firecracker.

User Info: -Harmonica-

-Harmonica-
4 years ago#106
Adding more.

I gotta agree on Scyther. I love Scizor, don't get me wrong, but Scyther always looked more badass.

Shinx + Luxio > Luxray. Never liked the final evo.

Mime Jr > Mr. Mime.

Rhydon > Rhyperior.

Amaura > Aurorus,
FC: 4012-4584-1628 (Pokemon Y)/ IGN: Beetle K-Lee/ FS: Grass- Quilladin, Sawsbuck, Sunkern/ Trainer SV: 3683

User Info: smashtrifource9

smashtrifource9
4 years ago#107
also I think Drifbloon is adorable and Drifblim looks hideous
3DS FC: 2621-3008-1731 (Steel- Metang, Mawile, and Klefki)

User Info: yedi

yedi
4 years ago#108
All of the Gen 6 starters. Braixen loses its cool animations when it evolves, the Chespin line looks embarrassingly bad at any stage after Chespin(I mean, I've come to expect evolution lines to change their appearance a bit as they progress, but the jump from Chespin to fatty fatty fail ball is well outside of my "acceptable" range, and I picked him as my starter without spoiling his final evo thinking "How could they possibly screw up something so adorable"... well... Nintendo found a way... then they found whole new ways after that to fail even harder) and I agree that the tongue scarf is beyond ridiculous looking on Greninja.

Talonflame, only because that cry is earsplitting. It is the main reason I no longer play with sound on for 99% of the game. Because dear god... that sound makes my brain wretch in a bucket.

Lickitung because what it turns into is grade A "WTF IS THAT THING" material.

Haunter. It's probably why I love Mega Gengar so much, as it encompasses most of the things I thought made Haunter so cool looking in Gen 1.
XBL: rune yedi WII: 7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
3DS: 2105-8991-4102 yedi.deviantart.com
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any pokemon who's pre evolutions you prefer over their final evo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived