The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Huge power azumarill

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Huge power azumarill

User Info: Modalsoul37

Modalsoul37
3 years ago#1
I know huge power isn't a hidden ability but I can't seem to breed a marill with it, can anyone tell me if I need to do anything specific, perhaps breed with the incense? Thanks I'm advance

User Info: AwesomeMario

AwesomeMario
3 years ago#2
You could just use an ability capsule you know.
PSN/NN: Shadow 2684. FC:1375-8297-7361.
People who think I'm Awesome: 17

User Info: HHDeception

HHDeception
3 years ago#3
If you are using a thick fat female to breed, it's an 80% chance you'll get a thick fat offspring. Try switching to a male marill.

Other than that, all luck.
Sound good?

User Info: calvin_0

calvin_0
3 years ago#4
how do you breed it? are you breeding a male with huge power with a female with thick fat?
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0

User Info: GravityPrism

GravityPrism
3 years ago#5
Well, firstly, check if you're breeding with a Female Marill that has the Thick Fat ability.

When two parents of non-Ditto species breed, the ability of the mother has an 80% chance of being passed down to its offspring.

Modalsoul37
3 years ago#6
AwesomeMario posted...
You could just use an ability capsule you know.

I know, but that's a lot of grinding for BP on a one time use item, I'd rather just breed one from the get go...

Modalsoul37
3 years ago#7
Whelp, question answered, the female is thick fat, guess I have to rebreed my female parent...thanks guys!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Huge power azumarill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived