This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing that kind of bothers me with new type introduction....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing that kind of bothers me with new type introduction....

User Info: BrassBirch

BrassBirch
3 years ago#11
gamemaster712 posted...
I'm glad azumarill finally usable... Play rough reminds me of P3/P4 all out attack...

Ahhhh-haaaaa.... issss this arrrrrre chaaaaance?
3797-7121-7439 FC 3DS

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
3 years ago#12
I_eat_tables posted...
Retcon.

That Dragon Claw which took down Azurmarill before? Actually just a slash which was misinterpreted. Close Combat on that Clefable? Naw, your Lucario actually secreted poison during the attack.

etc.

Eh...that works I guess
(Why did I laugh at this)
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#13
tehkapi posted...
Actually, that could be a good reason Fairy type exists in Kalos in the first place.

That logic doesn't work. Pokemon that live in other regions have now been retconned to being fairy-type as well.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

User Info: tehkapi

tehkapi
3 years ago#14
Azure_Flame posted...
tehkapi posted...
Actually, that could be a good reason Fairy type exists in Kalos in the first place.

That logic doesn't work. Pokemon that live in other regions have now been retconned to being fairy-type as well.

Yes and no....
Fairy Type was created this gen. That would mean it's been discovered in the Kalos region. Aside from a remake of a previous game, they could always say that those Pokemon migrated to other regions in the years since, like Johto Pokemon appearing in Kanto in Generation 2/4.

Remember, we've so far only explored Kalos this generation. If RSE remakes come out, then it would probably be retconned.

EDIT: Oh, and they actually reference it in Black 2/White 2, how Pokemon distribution has changed drastically in the two years since the original B/W. I don't think they explained why, but they at least pointed it out.
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#TeamChespin FTW!

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
3 years ago#15
gamemaster712 posted...
I'm glad azumarill finally usable... Play rough reminds me of P3/P4 all out attack...

I've always used Azumarill pre-Gen 6. It's awesome in UU.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 years ago#16
Azumarill suddenly realised "Oh, crap, I'm an Azumarill, I shouldn't be taking damage from this crap"
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: NME_Enterprises

NME_Enterprises
3 years ago#17
Pokemon in Gen 1 couldn't Bite Ghosts... then learned to brush their teeth with holy water or something in Gen 2.
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 133
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing that kind of bothers me with new type introduction....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived