This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Spot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Battle Spot

User Info: Traitor_Kratos

Traitor_Kratos
3 years ago#1
I've been getting annoyed lately that alot of the people on battle spot that I'm getting matched with don't even have a team of 6 lvl 50 or higher pokes. Let alone I bet none of them are EV trained. It seems to be happening more and more too. It's no fun getting OHKO on second evolution starters. Am I not the only who feels this way or am I just an a**hole for using 6 IV and EV trained pokes in free matches?
3DS FC 4270-1321-7120

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#2
...why are you expecting random people to have good pokemon?
and how do you know they aren't ev trained with max...

...hax

Traitor_Kratos
3 years ago#3
No. I'm just expecting random people to have the common sense to not play online until they have 6 lvl 50 or higher pokemon. I just fought a team of 6 lvl 30 and lower.
3DS FC 4270-1321-7120

User Info: TheError404

TheError404
3 years ago#4
When Rated Battles are back, you'll enjoy those.
Otherwise, you'll find plenty of casual players who just wanna battle ASAP. :x
3DS FC: 4828-4187-9995, Grass Safari: Oddish, Petilil, Quilladin.

Traitor_Kratos
3 years ago#5
I'm only semi-competative though because even though I IV breed and EV train, it's all Pokemon I personally like. I get swept by Garchomps and Tyranitars. Rated Battles would kill me. I wish there was a happy medium between Blaziken, Garchomp/Tyranitar, Talonflame teams and "I use not fully evolved Pokemon" teams. My only fun battles are with people I know or meet via Gamefaqs. But those aren't matches I could just pick up my game and play whenever.
3DS FC 4270-1321-7120
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Battle Spot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived