This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What pokemon would you own and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What pokemon would you own and why?

User Info: DMGirl

DMGirl
3 years ago#11
*Pulls out list of favorite Pokemon*

Maybe this one? No... This one? But what about this one? Too many Pokemon to choose from!!!

In all reality I would probably go with Meganium. Nostalgia does a lot and it seems like a trusty and useful friend to have.
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.

User Info: ultimaDIA

ultimaDIA
3 years ago#12
Togekiss, because it's an adorable stealth bomber that shoots Hadoukens and spreads love and friendship.
The Official Hades of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS Friend Code (Rock Safari: Corsola, Dwebble, Barbaracle): 0189-8873-1112

User Info: MM125

MM125
3 years ago#13
Celebi. Adorable and can time travel, both highly desirable qualities in a prospective partner.
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket

User Info: aerisly

aerisly
3 years ago#14
Eevee. How can you resist that face? :3
Pokemon X: Rian - Magneton | Klang | Klefki, Ocean Vivillon; Harvest Moon ANB: Rian - Starry Farm
FC: 5472-6276-2032

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
3 years ago#15
*grabs favorite pokemon list*

>Only one

Oh... hmm... Metagross.
~{Always Goomy}~
http://i.imgur.com/m0KMWke.gif http://i.imgur.com/DkQGJHS.gif

User Info: kai013

kai013
3 years ago#16
Lucario, my bff and companion, going on journeys and the likes. With him learning telepathy of course xD

User Info: Chrizzel28

Chrizzel28
3 years ago#17
I'd say Gallade, it's both a great bodyguard and a great sparring partner. Not to mention, its sense of justice can help keeping me from doing stupid things myself.

User Info: 1Maniac

1Maniac
3 years ago#18
Garbodor. And no, I'm not joking, Garbodor is seriously one of my favorite pokemon. Not Trubbish though, just Garbodor.
3DS FC 3050-8078-0848 Pokemon X/Y: Flying, Rufflet, Tranquill, Farfetch'd
Trainer name on both: iManiac | PSN: iManiac1 | IGN: iManiac

User Info: BlueInfinity

BlueInfinity
3 years ago#19
Gardevoir. I like her Pokedex entry, and I feel like she'd help me get over my self esteem issues and gain some confidence in myself.

If not that, then Luxray. For similar reasons.
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger

User Info: Patapon250

Patapon250
3 years ago#20
I'd go with Gardevoir (no, not in some horrifyingly perverted way, there's a fine line between having a romantic interest and being insanely creepy). A great companion and a great guardian, what's not to like? She'd be nice to have around ^_^
(Insert witty signature here)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What pokemon would you own and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived