This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many people are gonna cry when pokebank doesnt get released till next year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many people are gonna cry when pokebank doesnt get released till next year?

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#11
The real question is how many are going to ***** that this is because of hackers.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#12
Lexifox posted...
The real question is how many are going to ***** that this is because of hackers.

I've seen waaaaay too many already. :(
Official Crimson Spinda of the Pokemon X board

User Info: Verkins

Verkins
3 years ago#13
A lot, it should be out by January.
3DS Friend Code:
4296-2979-8983

User Info: VergilsGirl

VergilsGirl
3 years ago#14
At the moment, I'm more tempted to kill some Japanese corporate baboon in a suit then cry. I prepared and got my living 'dex set up to have to wait longer because of this.
3DS FC: 1134-7838-9821, Ghost: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim Names: Nagi (X), Roxanne (Y)
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards

User Info: Zerocrossings

Zerocrossings
3 years ago#15
I'll be really bored. Maybe I'll stop waiting for the English version and pick up bbcp even though it's Japanese. I'm in it for the fights mostly anyway.
FC: 3067-5611-1084, SV: 897

User Info: trewerd

trewerd
3 years ago#16
I'm a bit disappointed in the delay, but I'll live.
I'll just play all the games, I've yet to beat (Dragon's Crown, Spirit Tracks, and Oracle of Ages)
So ready for:Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia 2, and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many people are gonna cry when pokebank doesnt get released till next year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived