This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unable to trade wide guard mudkips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Unable to trade wide guard mudkips

User Info: Blazingstorm

Blazingstorm
3 years ago#1
So basically I bred mudkips with curse,yawn and avalanche was able to trade them successfully in the last two days, but when i bred wide guard into them for trade value all of sudden i wasn't able to trade them anymore.

So anyone breeding mudkip;s with wideguard had this problem?

Also theres somebody posted a similar situation:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68179891
fc 1736-1424-6059

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#2
Blazingstorm posted...
So basically I bred mudkips with curse,yawn and avalanche was able to trade them successfully in the last two days, but when i bred wide guard into them for trade value all of sudden i wasn't able to trade them anymore.

So anyone breeding mudkip;s with wideguard had this problem?

Also theres somebody posted a similar situation:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68179891

I have a suspicion that it's because a non-kalos catchable pokemon has a move that was released this gen or that it couldn't access in its respective gen and the checker is registering it as an illegal combo.
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#3
If I had to take a guess, it would be that GameFreak's servers haven't registered Wide Guard as a move that Mudkip can learn, which could be setting off the countermeasure in place to ensure that a Pokemon with illegal moves can't be traded...
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

Blazingstorm
3 years ago#4
Seem your guys conclusion are right kind of sucks since i bred like 12 5iv ones
fc 1736-1424-6059

Blazingstorm
3 years ago#5
Update : So yeah the culprit is Wide Guard seems to be illegal on mudkip for now. A generous person was able help me,I just deleted the move wide guard with the move deleter and i was able to trade the formally untradable mudkip. But I can't confirm if can be learned again with a heartscale yet but I assume it can.
fc 1736-1424-6059
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Unable to trade wide guard mudkips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived