This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

White 2 Wondercard RNG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. White 2 Wondercard RNG

User Info: RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix
3 years ago#1
Hey all,

Posting this here as the Black2 board is dead.

I'm trying to RNG some of my Wondercards. I'm currently trying to get a flawless Genesect. I tried to calibrate my DS and I can get my seconds count bang on each time, but I did my timer0 over 50 times and I have no clear winner between 3 timer 0s (10F2, 10F4, 10F6). I went ahead with 10F4 and tried to get a seed, however, I'm really confused.

How do I use the RNGReporter to find seeds that are next to it, so I can see whether my initial frame is correct, and how many PPRIG advances I need to make with my chatot. I got my date, time and button presses and am picking up the Genesect so I can compare it on the table, but I can't find it in the adjacent seed tool. Am I doing this wrong? There are so many variables, I have no idea whether what I'm doing is correct.

Thanks for your help.
3DS FC: 5327-1139-2937

User Info: ForgottenTime

ForgottenTime
3 years ago#2
Or you could just edit the wonder card and make it give you a flawless 31 IV genesect. It will still be considered legit since it did get generated by the game.

User Info: kadabrium

kadabrium
3 years ago#3
Use the save progress spinner test to verify your seed and position.

Go to researcher-bwrng-32bit high- >>29, input your seed
and it will tell you what start position the hand of the spinner when you save will have at a specific frame.
straight up is 0, up-right corner 1, right 2, down-right 3, down 4, etc.

RisingPhoenix
3 years ago#4
kadabrium, sorry - I don't get you there. 4 in relation to what? I just want the table I have seen in this video:

http://youtu.be/XRzh7I3WyyY?t=4m35s

But I don't to have any frame that matches that table, and my Genesect has been different the 3 times I've reset so far. :( I just don't know where I might be going wrong!

And I don't have an AR nor do I want to brute force hack the game, so I suppose changing my wondercard is out of the question.

User Info: ForgottenTime

ForgottenTime
3 years ago#5
RisingPhoenix posted...
kadabrium, sorry - I don't get you there. 4 in relation to what? I just want the table I have seen in this video:

But I don't to have any frame that matches that table, and my Genesect has been different the 3 times I've reset so far. :( I just don't know where I might be going wrong!

And I don't have an AR nor do I want to brute force hack the game, so I suppose changing my wondercard is out of the question.

Well how did you inject your wondercard into your game?

RisingPhoenix
3 years ago#6
Er, I got it legitimately, by going to the shops. :P I almost got all the wondercards that way - that's why I want to make the best of it by making sure my Wondercard pokemon are awesome. I tried soft resetting for ages but really hated the fact I was getting absolutely crap IVs and natures. :(

kadabrium
3 years ago#7
RisingPhoenix posted...

Ok, so you are using pprng then. I dont know if there is a way to generate spinner patterns there, but I assume there should be a custom value research option. If you can't find it anywhere I'm afraid that you must stick to the derptrollwtf chatot test.

RisingPhoenix
3 years ago#8
Actually, I'm using RNG Reporter. But I can't find the equivalent of what she is using in it!

My seed is D5F59C04207D0E5C if that helps?

kadabrium
3 years ago#9
If you could post your initial seed here I might be able to generate it for you, just sayin

RisingPhoenix
3 years ago#10
Actually, here is the full seed.

D5F59C04207D0E5C 65 C0E10349 Hasty 31 31 31 31 31 31 Dark 70 12/04/13 07:22:11 10F4 B-Down
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. White 2 Wondercard RNG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived